Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on November 15, 2012
My grandson loves the calendar. It couldn't have please him more. I get him a calendar every year. He loves turtles. Zelda was better than even turtles.
on December 9, 2012
I'm a huge Zelda fan and stumbled across this on Amazon by chance. I had no idea Nintendo made these and ordered a copy right away (now they're sold out already). I highly recommend this to any Zelda fan. Especially if you are a fan of Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess or the Windwaker series style of games. Those are the ones featured prominently in the calendar. I hope Nintendo does a 2014 calendar but also adds artwork from the older games like the first game and A Link To The Past! Still a great calendar!
on June 27, 2013
I bought this for my sister last Christmas and she loved it. She and I are big Zelda fans, and I truly wish I would have bought on for myself as well. The calendar features shots from all the games throughout Zelda's long lifetime as a video game. They feature every game, from the classic games in the past to the more recent ones (Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64 is my all time favorite, and it's featured in the calendar!). Overall, my sister loved it and so did I.
on January 2, 2013
All I can say is YAY! I'm a huge fan of LOZ and was really excited to see a calendar from the series. It features artwork from the different games including, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Spirit Tracks, etc.
The artwork is the official art that went with each game. Here is a link for the back of the calendar, so you can see the art: [...]

I really love this calendar, and it looks great on my wall. It is a MUST for any Zelda fan.
on November 29, 2012
I'm a HUGE Zelda and I love the art work. I hope this calendar never fall apart. As soon as I got it i opened it to look at the art work and now for whatever reason I can't stop looking at those pictures.
on February 7, 2013
As a hardcore The Legend of Zelda fan, I was really excited about there being a Zelda wall calendar, and when I finally got it, opened it, and saw it for myself, I was very content with what I had bought.
on January 14, 2013
Nice calendar. Was glad to see that they are coming out with more Legend of Zelda things for the new generation of fans
on September 11, 2013
This turned out to be WAY COOLER than I expected! I did not realize how awesome all the pictures would be and all the games that they'd be from. I was thrilled!
on May 17, 2013
Wish I knew about this at the end of 2012. I found it online by accident and have already pre-ordered 2014. Advertise and you will definitely get more sales!
on January 17, 2013
My daughter and I are huge Zelda fans so it was a no brainer buying this and it has some great images in it!