The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
- Using the power of the Four Sword, you'll split yourself into four different Links. You'll need all four to compete against each other as you work to save Princess Zelda!
- Players will work together to face 24 challenges, in 8 levels of Hyrulian adventure
- Battle against your friends in 10 frantic multiplayer battles- just connect your Game Boy Advance for up to four people
- Collect items and money through battle or using the classic boomerang throw to steal from opponents
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The swashbuckling action continues in this all-new Zelda adventure. Up to 4 players can link to the Nintendo Game Cube and join in the fun frantic competition for Force Gems and special items. But the game calls for cooperation to move massive blocks, trigger switches and slay mighty bosses. You can explore 8 vast worlds in Hyrulean Adventure mode or fight your friends in Shadow Battle mode. Either way you'll be treated to a great high-resolution, top-down play perspective that features dazzling visual effects like vividly colored lightening, smooth water ripples, swirling smoke and stylized weather changes.
From the Manufacturer
The Legend continues on Nintendo GameCube in an all-new epic adventure for one to four players. Fusing cooperative and competitive action, Four Swords Adventures features a unique gameplay system that incorporates both the television and the Game Boy Advance.
When you enter a building or dive into a cave, your character switches from the TV to the Game Boy Advance. When you emerge, the frantic action shifts back to the big screen. To thwart Vaati's nefarious forces, you'll have to master new skills and techniques never before seen in the Legend of Zelda series.
- Up to four players can link their GBAs to the Nintendo GameCube to join a fun and frantic competition for Force Gems and special items while cooperating to move massive blocks, trigger switches, and slay mighty bosses.
- Explore eight massive worlds in the Hyrulean Adventure mode, or fight your friends in Shadow Battle mode until only one Link remains!
- A rich single-player mode allows you to assume control of all four Links and command their every move by seamlessly switching among battle formations.
- A high-resolution, top-down play perspective features dazzling visual effects like vivid colored lighting, silky-smooth water ripples, swirling smoke, and stylized weather effects.
Four Swords Adventures seamlessly fuses many elements from past Zelda games into an all-new adventure. Zelda veterans will recognize items, characters, and enemies from Zelda classics like Link's Awakening, A Link to the Past, The Wind Waker and more. This game really is a dream come true for any Zelda fan!
Bottom line: The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures is a massive Zelda masterpiece that's just as fun for a single player as it is for four adventurers.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The characters are derivative, but that doesn't change a thing. The story is fresh and new.
The visuals for this game are amazing. YES, it's a 2D games, but the effects make it feel like a 3D game.
The music, even though in 16-bit, is amazing!
Although the gameboy and components are a pain to set up, you're in for a treat if you can get multiple players!
The one downside I did not like was that you loose ALL your heart pieces, upgrades, and items after completeing a level (hence the reason why I gave the game 4 stars).
All in all, a great game! An absolute triumph! I love it!