|Price:||$19.59 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$2.40 (11%)|
- LEGEND OF ZELDA (NINTENDO)
- Officially Licensed Nintendo product!
- Completes the costume!
- Disguise has always been a leader in the Halloween industry creating innovative and trend setting costumes and accessories. Their team is comprised of a group of gifted in-house designers, sculptors, stylists and graphics artists from various creative backgrounds including Hollywood movie sculpt design, the fashion industry and gallery-showcased fine arts.
- Product Includes: One toy sword and scabbard. Measurements: 26"L x 6"W x 2"D
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.04 shipping
+ $11.18 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Is your neighborhood plagued with moblins? Does Ganondorf come around your home, causing trouble for you and Princess Zelda? Do you need a way to earn extra rupees? This Legend of Zelda sword is modeled after the Master Sword used by Link and it takes care of all those problems with ease. Just swing it at bad guys to make them leave you alone, or at grass to reveal the sweet, sweet rupees below. (Note: this sword is just a toy so it actually doesn't cut grass or bad guys, but it does look pretty cool when you swing it through the air). - Sword - Scabbard
- Package Dimensions: 27 x 6 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B015VJQP94
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 7, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It looks great. The dimensions are perfect for children to play as Link and it's not a huge investment for collectors like myself.
This may be obvious to some but the product itself is hollow. If I move the sword, I can hear bits of plastic rattling inside but it's not a dealbreaker.
I have attached photos of the sword in and out of its sheath and next to the Hylian Shield. 3DS is there for scaling purposes.
If you plan on having your child play with this sword, I strongly advise that you supervise them (obviously you would but let me explain) because there is a good chance that the blade could snap off at the hilt if swung too hard and/or rapidly.
I will update this review later.
My gripe is that we've had this since Christmas, and the color is coming off of the blade. There's a flatter, darker grey underneath. Why not just keep it that color? The chipping makes the sword look a bit cheap. This wasn't for a costume-this was purchased for active play, as described. I think if they just made the whole blade portion dark grey, no one would complain, and I wouldn't be spending time trying to find a nail polish to match the original silver color.