Legendary Encounters: A Predator Deck Building Game Board Game
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 700 playable cards all with original art. Game mat and rulebook included
- 1-5 players
- 30-60 minute play time
- Cards included: 35 Experience, 25 Brute Strength, 15 Role Avatars (10 Human, 5 Predator), 15 Role Character Cards (10 Human, 5 Predator), 10 Commanders, 8 Killer Instincts, 224 Character cards (16 characters with 14 cards each)
- Cards Included: 2 Locations, 6 Objectives, 66 Enemy cards (6 different "mini-decks"), 66 Prey cards (6 different "mini-decks"), 24 Young Blood cards, 24 Mercenary cards, 40 Enemy Strikes, 60 Prey Strikes, 20 Traps, 20 Gear, 20 Tests, 20 Challenges
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Legendary Encounters: A Predator Deck Building Game is really two games in one: You can play as humans working together to escape and fight off the Predator. Or your group can play as Predators competing to hunt humans and earn the most Honor. You can mix both Legendary Encounters games in order to play as Predators hunting the Aliens! You would play on the Aliens board, pick a location from the Aliens game, choose Aliens Objectives and more! See Rulebook for details. If you're feeling extra adventurous, there are even more ways to mix the games, such as playing as Predators and hunting a mix of Human Prey and Aliens. Or you could mix in Marvel Legendary cards for even more craziness.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 15 x 10 in||3 x 15 x 10 in||3.5 x 8 x 11.5 in||3.5 x 10 x 10 in||3.2 x 8 x 11.2 in||3.1 x 15 x 10 in|
|Item Weight||2.2 lbs||4.85 lbs||2 lbs||4.5 lbs||2.1 lbs||4 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- single player or multiplayer
- great replay-ability, i.e. you can mix and match cards between scenarios
- Can easily change the difficulty on your own prior to playthrough
- awesome game mat
Cons: kind of difficult to organize all the cards initially.
- Sometimes the rules can be confusing and had to look up examples online.
- The box is not built very well for organizing the cards, it just has some cheap cardboard dividers with rolled up paper.
The ability of this game to be customized to a huge extent simply by using the various cards and decks that come with the base game makes what would have been a great game into a highly cooperative, collaborative, and always unique experience. It manages to tell stories in ways you really wouldn't expect, and being able to mix objectives from different versions of the Legendary Encounter games extends the games replay-ability forward to near-infinity.
Highly recommended for those who like cooperative games, deck-building games, collaborative story-telling, and of course the Predator franchise.
I received all 700 cards with the game - my buddy did not! Check all your cards after purchase to ensure you have received them all!
Setup and play of the came can be a little complex starting off, even for DBG pros - keep your rule-book handy.
Most recent customer reviews
Fun game. :)