- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 2 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B012XWWGE0
- Average Customer Review: 2,244 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Legendary Whitetails Men's Buck Camp Flannel Shirt
|Price:||$29.99 - $58.87|
- 100% Cotton
- We recommend ordering a size down if you prefer a closer fit
- Purchase from Amazon seller Legendary Whitetails to ensure you receive an authentic Legendary Whitetails branded Buck Camp Flannel
- Contrasting corduroy lined collar and cuffs
- Left chest pocket with pencil slot and button closure
- Double pleat back for ease of movement and adjustable cuffs
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A hunter’s wardrobe is not complete without a great flannel. Our exclusive plaids are made from 100% cotton soft brushed flannel. Featuring double pleat back for ease of movement and contrasting corduroy lined collar and cuffs for a great look and lasting durability. Left chest pocket with pencil slot and button closure, and adjustable cuffs.
Big & Tall sizes are designed for men over 6'2" and add 2" in body length and 1-1⁄2" in sleeve length
Material: 100% Cotton
Wash: Machine wash cold, wash dark colors separately gentle cycle. Do not bleach.Tumble dry low. Do not iron on decoration.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
2,244 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 2,244 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Summary: Buy your usual shirt size. Don't buy a size smaller.
To truly understand this you have to know my daughter. She obsessed over directions and rules. Cold wash, tumble dry low heat? If the tag said it, she followed it to the letter.
It’s frustrating to buy what you think is a quality product only to have it rendered unusable so quickly. I wouldn’t buy one of these unless you line dry your clothes. Welcome to the 1960’s