Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on March 24, 2016
Very nice and sturdy bed frames. I did my homework and decided Leggett and Platt was the way to do. Was very intrigued by the Microhook system, but we still prefer to use the mattress retainer bar at the foot of the bed because the mattress did move more that preferred with just the Microhook system. Hard to compare to other bed frames as this is our first time owning adjustable bed frames, but I personally feel these are worth the money (I was able to purchase at $3k before they went up $500). Not so sure if I would purchase now that they have went up. I probably won't even get around to using all of the bells and whistles on these. I just wanted a quality bed frame.
on March 24, 2016
Fantastic bed with all - and in some cases, more - features than retail frames costing 2x to 3x more. Paired with Loom and Leaf memory foam mattress and the "zero g" setting - I've slept better than I have in 47 years.
on October 15, 2016
Great bed and the white glove delivery was wonderful!
on April 28, 2017