Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 210 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 227 reviews
on June 27, 2014
My boys never really got into the time keeping lessons at school. Why should they, all the grown ups are going to tell them when to do stuff anyway. That was the case until I got them these. Suddenly, they're asking me to help them tell what time it is, and when what time it will be when we are doing this or that. The watch isn't waterproof, so the little monkeys will have to take it off at least once a day, but honestly, they even sleep with them. Emmet doesn't turn into an actual figure, from what I can tell, but that doesn't seem to bother the kids. Their cousin liked them so much when they showed them at school, that we ended up buying one more as a birthday gift.
on April 19, 2014
This is optically a nice watch - however it broke with less than normal use on the hand of a 7 year old girl.
Incredibly low quality - would not buy it ever again.

Re-edited
Lego support is really helpful and they have exchanged the broken pieces (3 in the meantime) quickly and without hazzle.
Trouble is: the same pieces broke a week after they were replaced!
We are now on the fourth replacement and frankly i cannot believe how this total design flaw has ever made it
across QA. Material and design are unbelievable.

Stay clear of buying this, if you do not want children tears in return.
Repeat: DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH!
Lego - you should be sued for putting this junk on the market.
on December 13, 2016
My seven year old recently had a birthday and has been asking for a watch. He loves Lego and when I saw this I thought it would be a great purchase to fulfill both of his wishes. This is an excellent size for those smaller arms. This watch fits my son very nicely and he absolutely loves it. The watch has numbers on it to help teach them time...by this I mean 1-12, not roman numerals or just dots. It does not have the smaller minute increments that some watches have though. There is one negative about the watch and that is the clasp. It isn't a real clasp. There is a small plastic catch that you just kind of slide together. Because of this, the watch may come off fairly easily so your child will need to be a little careful. Overall though the colors are very bright and my son adores it!

My review process is as follows:

5 stars: An excellent product and I would purchase again and recommend it to my friends and family
4 stars: Product is very good and exceeds most expectations. I would likely purchase again.
3 stars: Product is sufficient for its purposes, but you do get what you pay for
2 stars: Product was NOT sufficient for its purposes and likely is overpriced for its stated purpose
1 star: Product is NOT as described. Product does not work. Product is a COMPLETE waste of money as item cannot be used in any fashion.
on July 18, 2015
I ordered this for my sons birthday using Prime and received it the same day as his party. He wore it for less than 2 hours before he was missing part of the clasp. Fortunately, the watch has a warranty and I went through the steps to order missing parts. It was a very straight forward process where you ordered the missing part, uploaded proof of purchase, and told them the reason for your order. The whole thing took about five minutes to do and there response time was very quick. We received the part in about four business days. Awesome customer service! With all of that said, my son loves the watch and was happy to be able to wear it again. The way the links pop on and off for customization is great, but maybe not a good choice for small children.
on January 2, 2016
My boys love this watch. They are 2.5 years and 3.5 years. We had to buy another watch because they fought over it soo much. It's easy to assemble and disassemble. Fun colors. It's nice that the size is easily adjustable.

Pros:
- easy to assemble and adjust size of band
- seems like it is pretty solid. The watch band pieces are not flimsy.
- you can adjust the colors of the watch band easily, so essentially you have several watches in one

Con:
- Almost too easy to dissassemble. We have lost one of the pieces need to latch the watch, on more then one occasion. Fortunately we found it eventually. Once you lose the piece the watch won't latch and is unusable.
- clock doesn't seem to accurate for an adult ( however for for a young child it's just perfect.
on February 8, 2016
We bought this for our daughter, so she could learn time management. We love that each link is removable, so you can completely customize the size and color pattern. They provide enough links to where an adult could wear this watch as well. A lot of other reviewers seem to have issues with their watch falling off their wrists during normal wear, but we haven't had this problem. The links fit together snug and hold together well, but, they are easy enough to adjust/remove that our 8 year old can do it herself. It's fun, spunky, and she's gotten a lot of compliments on it. Seriously though, who doesn't love Wyldstyle?
on February 26, 2014
Very cute and colorful watch. When my 5 year grandson saw it his comment was "cool". He had to put it on immediately.
on July 6, 2016
My son has had this watch for about six month now. Giving it five stars just because it still works after being washed in a laundry machine:) Emit did vanish a bit with time... But overall the watch looks cute and kid loves it!
on July 4, 2015
So I'm going to be honest I bought this watch for myself! I'm a 25 year old and thought the movie was amazing, it was on sale, and I needed a watch, so I bought it! I love it. I've had it for about 2 years even wore it will working at a warehouse job and its still holding up! I love it!!
on April 4, 2014
I think this watch is absolutely adorable and an adult could (possibly) actually enjoy it. However, I'd warn against giving it to a child. Our 6-year-old daughter wore it twice and on the second wearing- to school - she tried to show it off to a friend and it broke. The link in the watchband around the Lego figure's head snapped and fell apart. Honestly, I think it should be better designed for children, if that is the intended audience!