Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 81-90 of 184 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 259 reviews
on January 30, 2015
please
on June 7, 2014
Kids love the games I'v got most of the lego games and for the most part they are pretty easy for the kids to play without needing my help...
on February 28, 2010
The game arrived in better condition than I imagined. The game is similar to other Lego games but some of the features are different. I enjoy the likeness of the game as compared to the actual series that I watched years ago as a small child. For us "non-Gamers" the game is fairly easy to understand and provides hours of entertainment.
on February 8, 2014
I had a blast playing this. Lego always has a cute witty way wth their games and this was no exception. Fun story with the Heros and villains. Strongly recommend
on March 6, 2014
Great game for a five year old who loves super heroes and all things Lego. Not as involved as the Lego Star Wars complete series but fun for an hour or so.
on January 18, 2013
I played batman arkham city so was interested to see if this game would be fun and it is! Really neat graphics and characters and live how you can build stuff with the Legos and play as good and bad characters. Tons of fun.
on March 31, 2013
Fantastic soundtrack.

Funny and entertaining.

Lots of levels.

Easy enough for me to play along with my kids.

We have bought two copies, we wore the first out!
on June 23, 2014
This was a hit with my 5 year old. He played it a lot. Some help needed to get him through some details, but overall great.
on August 17, 2013
My kids love this game. They play it all day long without having to come to me and ask how to do something. So It is great for 3-5 yr olds, most certainly something they can play.
on April 5, 2014
my kids loves this game! they play it everyday.it became a family thing to play lego batman before bedtime.cant wait to buy the second one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.