Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on January 13, 2014
I got a fantastic deal on this set direct from amazon, it was $14.99, it came with the book, the LEGO pieces and the Nintendo DS game (with plastic game case, amazing all of it fits inside the book!) It's a rather nice set of pieces for the price I paid, and the book has some cool stuff too. I have not yet played the game but for me it was an added bonus. I have such a huge backlog of games for my DS/3DS I really don't know when I'll get around to it. Saving it for a rainy day!

I see a lot of reviewers complaining that they did not receive the NIntendo DS game. While mistakes may happen, it's possible they ordered from a retailer who either removed it to sell seperately -or- they had earlier editions of this set which did NOT include the game. Buy direct from amazon (make sure it is both sold AND shipped by amazon.com -- not someone else!), or make sure the seller is very specific about which edition of this book they are selling.
VINE VOICEon February 18, 2014
I only paid $11 for this so I am not too disappointed. The LEGO set is small - only 140 bricks. I had higher hopes for the game. My son is a big Ninjago fan and recently had a Ninjago themed 6th birthday party, so this set was his present.

He liked the LEGO bricks just fine, and he was very excited about the game, but when he tried it on his 3DS XL, he did not like the game too much. I checked the game out, and its graphics and playing style remineded me of early Warcraft games. Basically, you look at the map from the top and you select characters with the stylus and click where you want them to go. As they go, the cloudy undiscovered parts of the map become clear, and characters pick up items and fight enemies they encounter. I think this is a bit boring considering graphics and excitement of modern video games such as Super Mario Bros. 2 and Mario 3D Land.
on September 16, 2013
Great set, my nephew LOVES Ninjago and was very very excited to receive this as a gift for his birthday this past July. He was even more excited when he realized there was a DS game inside!
on September 10, 2013
My nephew loves the Ninjago series of legos. The fact that this one come with a DS game made it the best choice for us. Great price.
on February 13, 2014
Great price, and my son is quite happy... can't go wrong with Ninjago... It was nice to find a set like this where you get the legos plus the DS game. I gave it to my son for Christmas, and he couldn't wait to open it!
on February 26, 2016
Nephew loved it
on April 21, 2014
A good book for my 6 year old. He was able to make all of the creations but was a little confused as to why he couldn't make all of them. He didn't want to destroy one to make another.
on February 3, 2014
This was a gift....I am not sure how great it was personally but my grandson was happy to receive it, and it was something he wanted from his Christmas List.
on June 20, 2016
grandson loves to play it!
on March 19, 2014
Got the two items for the price of the DSI game - a real winner with the son. He has loved playing with both.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.