Lego City Space Shuttle 3367
|Price:||$79.84 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes astronaut minifigure in spacesuit
- 15.04 in L x 10.31 in W x 2.22 in H
- Features the Hubble Space Telescope
- Open cargo bay doors!
- 208 Pieces
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
I don't know what the other guy is complaining about, this set came exactly as expected. I looked at the instructions, and the fact that Lego used a COMPUTER GENERATED image to fit a 4 stud bus into a 2 stud cargo bay (At the very END of the instruction booklet, not in the actual instructions section) was just to give the kids (and adults) some fun facts about the size and ability of the REAL Space Shuttle orbiter, a fact that he doesn't mention at all.
Again, this set came exactly as expected, as pictured. I could not have been more happy with the product received. It'll provide many years of enjoyment to kids of all ages, but keep in mind it's more for kids, considering it's simplicity. Still a wonderful set. Stick with LEGO.
Couple of notes in terms of the build itself:
1. This is a 'modular' build---pieces sorted into numbered bags so you don't have to fish around so much finding what you need.
2. The instructions do not show a parts list on each page as many Lego sets do. In essence, the builder has to look at the previous page and the current page to determine what has "changed" and then choose and place the pieces accordingly. This might be a little challenging for novice builders but the ship is pretty straightforward so it's not a dealbreaker. If you end up with too many leftover parts, though, you probably missed a few steps!
I had no issues with the instructions or the photos in the set. Once constructed, the crane arm and satellite stowed correctly with the doors shut. I got this whole model together in less than 15 minutes, and then we got right to playing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
our 6yr old grandson absoluty loves, he put it together in no time at all.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Was sent to our 4 year old grandson in N.Z. and we skyped and watch with delight as he and daddy assembled it. It was a real hit. ThanksPublished 1 month ago by Robert M. Deslippe