Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Play through the events of all 6 Star Wars movies in 1 videogame for the first time ever
- Solve puzzles that encourage creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations
- New characters bring the total count to over 160; upgraded Character Customizer
- Enhanced Force powers; new power-ups; new Challenge mode; revamped levels
- Wii version provides motion-sensitive inputs for exciting new ways to control the LEGO Star Wars characters
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Building on the success of both LEGO Star Wars videogames LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga enables families to play through the events of all six Star Wars movies in one videogame for the first time ever. From the Trade Federation's "negotiations" with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn in The Phantom Menace to the space battle above Endor in Return of the Jedi The Complete Saga allows players to kick some brick through 36 Story Mode levels including Episode II's newly added high-speed pursuit of bounty hunter Zam Wessell. Traveller's Tales has revamped levels from the original LEGO Star Wars to match the gameplay evolutions found in LEGO Star Wars II and Prequel Trilogy characters can now be mixed and matched with those from the Original Trilogy -- more than 160 in all. Features include new playable characters an upgraded character customizer and new bonus levels.
Top customer reviews
-May seem tedious to have to pick up all the studs (coins), but take the time to do so so you can purchase and unlock special characters and powers at the store.
-When possible, purchase Janga or Bobba Fett to play during the free play rounds. It's really helpful to have a character that flies when jumping is too far.
1. This game encompasses the first six Star Wars movies: Episodes 1-6. It does not encompass content from what some call the "extended universe" of characters, settings and storylines told other books, TV series or video games. But for many a Star Wars fan, that does not pose a problem.
2. I've played many of the Lego series of video games, and this one is the easiest. Great for younger kids, and someone who is new to these games.
3. The Lego series of games are known for their tongue-in-cheek sense of humor. Someone looking for a serious game will be disappointed, but for a Star Wars fan with a sense of humor, it does not get any better.
I consider this a must-have addition to your collection for a Wii or Wii U owner (yes, the Wii U plays the older Wii games). It may very well be the best gaming investment you ever made.