Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - PC
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

Platform: PC|Change

on December 1, 2009
When I was a kid I would sit in my basement in isolation from the world, watching Star Wars and playing Legos. It makes me laugh how perfect this game is for me. You get to play though the StarWars stories while having the same amount of puzzles and slight hangups that any lego project should have. It's funny to see how they've integrated all of the characters, vehicles, and sets into the lego world! This game may be too playful for some, but I actually prefer that for a Star Wars game.

I just can't stand Star Wars games that take themselves so seriously. Almost every game I play is 99% about light saber battles and space fights. I love the Star Wars saga because of how playful it is! The light saber battles are cool and important in the movies, but they makeup less than 10% of the films! This game compliments the playfulness of the movies and adds it's own little twists here and there. The movies are about the struggles and stories of each character. In Lego Star Wars, finally you get to play a game that is as much about the stories as it can be while still being a game. You get to fight with a light saber, but it's used as it should be, as a jedi's most important tool as well as an almost perfect defense.

George Lucas always said his movies were supposed to be like a silent film, that you could watch them without any dialog and still understand everything. This game is just that! It has zero dialog, but it plays through the story with a wit and grace that mirrors the Star Wars movies. This game is never dull and keeps you coming back even after you've finished the story. There is SO MUCH TO DO! The original Lego Star Wars was fun and took forever to complete. But with the addition of episodes 4-6, "Complete Saga" has an almost limitless number of cool things to do. If you love Star Wars and play this game for 5 mins, you will be hooked just as I am.
on January 29, 2010
I bought this for my sister's computer, and it has been quite enjoyable. She has Windows 7 64-bit and there haven't been any compatibility issues yet. The only "complaints" I would have with it is that the case was so flimsy it broke from mild use, and the graphics have a weird stutter problem that doesn't bother my sister, but which I would find quite annoying. The stutter is only with moderate graphics cards such as her ATI HD 2600 Pro. I tried putting my HD 4850 in her machine, and the stutter went away. I don't really see why running the game a 1024x768 should give any problems to a card like hers...

That said, I'm probably going to get this for my PC too. The new missions are great, and the view direction controller is a much appreciated addition!
on February 12, 2010
As an adult who grew up with Star Wars, I really enjoyed (and continue to enjoy) this game! The difficulty level could be a bit higher - as a result the game can be played through pretty quickly - but it's much much harder to find all of the bonus levels, bricks, minikits, etc.
Also the free play mode, which allows you to replay a level with any character you want, is really fantastic fun: not only does it allow you to access much more of the levels to find the bonus points, you can also create situations like a showdown between Anakin and Darth Vader!
Anybody who likes puzzle solving, great graphics with a wink and a nod, plus a healthy amount of SW-style lightsaber and blaster action, will be very well served with this great game!!
on March 29, 2011
This is the 3rd installment in the LEGO Star Wars Franchise which basically took the 1st two Lego Star Wars Games and combined them. Along with combining them they did a minor upgrade to the 1st Lego Star Wars (Added a Level, cleaned up the graphic animation to equal the 2nd game, added different missions, and so forth). The Game was originally released for all the gaming consoles (Wii, PS3, and XBOX360) with the exception of the PC in November of 2007. Finally, almost 2 years and I suspect allot of hate mail later Lucasfilm released it to the PC in October of 2009.

Game Play:

The Game play is almost exactly like in Lego Star Wars II and mostly the same from Lego Star Wars I (instead of moving the characters with the keyboard arrows as you did in Lego Star Wars I you use the A,S,D,W Keys instead). Allot of the elements they introduced in the second game was carried over into the 1st Game as well. You will mainly notice most of the changes in the 1st game correcting known bugs the 1st game had. You will start out in the Star Wars Katina with Quin Gon and Young Obi-Wan and from there you start playing the different levels. There are different Areas other than the normal Star Wars levels that are normally in the game including a dueling room, Bounty Hunter Missions, Making your own character and more.

Game Graphics:

The Game Graphics was noticeably improved from the 1st Lego Star Wars games and worked better with your PC's Video Card.

System Requirements:

Minimum System Requirements:
CPU: Intel PIII 1.0 GHz or AMD Athlon XP (Windows Vista/7 PIII 1.2GHz)
RAM: 256 MB RAM. 512 MB RAM required for Windows Vista
VGA: 128 MB Graphics card with Shader Model 2.0 Capability
DX: DirectX 9.0c
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7

Ideal System Requirements:
CPU: Intel P4 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 equivilant
RAM: 512 MB RAM. 1 GB RAM recommended for Windows Vista/7
VGA: 512 MB RAM ATI or NVida equivilant Graphics card with Shader Model 3.0 Capability
DX: DirectX 9.0c
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7

Overall, This is a great polish of the 1st 2 games (especially the 1st one) and load of fun to play with. I high recommend this to anybody who is a fan of either Star Wars or any of the other Lego themed PC Games.
on April 16, 2010
I have a 9 yr old and a 7 yr old. They can both play at the same time, and really like the game a lot.
on January 5, 2010
This game acts as if it's running on an emulator, it stutters during cut scenes.

The game is fun, but it's obvious it's for a console game with a D-pad. Using the keyboard is awful. I've died countless times simply because I can't always make my little lego guys do what I want or go where I want with only four simple directions. I tried to use my old joystick, but it didn't work. Can get very frustrating.

There are a lot of unlocks in this game. Some of them you can only do with two players, or you can activate the second player yourself and play both, which can prove very difficult.

I don't have any of the modern game consoles, or I'd buy this for it. If you do have one of the consoles this will work with, choose that instead of the PC version. I'm sure it would be much more enjoyable.

Edit: Don't know if anyone will even see this being that it's a couple years old review. But, after reading the comments, I wanted to clarify that I really love the game. The little lego guys are just as cute as they can be. And, I'm 39, so even adults can enjoy it. Mostly what I wanted to point out with my review to potential buyers is that this game is not optimized for a PC keyboard. But, it's still a really cool game. If I ever get a D-pad for my computer I'll re install it and play it again.
on November 17, 2009
My kids absolutely love this game. Obsess over it, actually. And I enjoy it occasionally as well even though I'm 38 and I suck at video games.
on February 6, 2013
Finally...ALL 6 episodes of Star Wars on the same DVD game disc - Although my grandchildren have the earlier episode 4-6 and 1-3, this combines them and allows free movement between every game. I'd recommend this to all LEGO Star Wars fans.
on January 30, 2013
Condition: "very good"
Condition note: "DVD has minor scratches and mild wear on the case." This disc I have has "A" tiny scratch on it. which does not affect the game play at all. I could care less for the game case but its perfectly fine as well.

I have Windows 7 x64 running on Asus technology. This game installed in less than 30 mins no issues at all. The only reason people rate this so low is because they're half retarded and don't know how to check if their system can run it to begin with. If you're not sure then go to google and search for "system requirements lab Can You run It?" Select the game and it will tell you if your computer can handle it or not.
It's also on the back of the box.

"Windows Vista/XP SP2. (I can confirm it works on windows 7 just fine)
Intel P3 1.0GHz or AMD Athlon XP or higher
256 MB RAM
512 MB RAM required for windows vista
5 GB free hard drive space
128 MB Graphics card with shader model 2.0 capability"

The only thing i can even remotely complain about is the cut scenes tend to get choppy a little bit but not that much. But im not blaming that on the seller so no foul. Very addicting!
If you're looking to get this game online some where at a cheap price. This would be your best bet. It goes for 20$ on steam, if that tells you anything.

Thanks a bunch! ^_^
on January 11, 2013
Despite what the game description says, this game does NOT have an online multiplayer for all platforms. Specifically, it does not have one for the PC. You are stuck on co-op multiplayer for PC and WII. I am not sure about other platforms.

Hope this helps and is enlightening.