Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Play through the events of all 6 Star Wars movies in 1 videogame for the first time ever
- Solve puzzles that encourage creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations
- Enhanced Force powers, new power-ups, and a new Challenge mode; revamped levels
- New characters bring the total count to over 160; upgraded Character Customizer; online 2-player co-op gaming
- New high-resolution characters and environment graphics and special effects
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Xbox 360
Top Customer Reviews
I was introduced to the Star Wars Lego series with the last installment, Star Wars Lego II: The Original Trilogy and I must admit I was a bit disappointed the first time I played this game. There is a significant difference between the difficulty of the games as well as the playability. But, once I realized that it was unreasonable to expect the entire set to be 2007 X-Box 360 quality, I started having a lot of fun.
Now, I should add that my daughter has loved this game from day one. She had played some of the older games at her friend's and was extremely excited to get the game (she made me pre-order it!)
Short and sweet: the game is a lot of fun. It is not too difficult, but that doesn't really matter. There are so many hidden items and very funny scenes that the game is a joy to play. You don't find yourself laughing out loud too often playing video games, but you will be in this one. Storm Troopers in speedos, enough said......
The game is good for children and adults. This is also a game you can play with your children. The two player mode works very well. The two player mode is also good for helping children (and adults) understand the concepts of cooperation and sharing---a definite plus in the world of gaming! There isn't anything too bad in any of the games. Characters explode into a pile of legos and you can shoot buildings apart---that is about it on the violence scale. It is definitely a fun game and you will not be disappointed!
A super addition to our video game library.