Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Play through the events of all 6 Star Wars movies in 1 videogame for the first time ever
- Solve puzzles that encourage creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations
- Enhanced Force powers, new power-ups, and a new Challenge mode; revamped levels
- New characters bring the total count to over 160; upgraded Character Customizer; online 2-player co-op gaming
- New high-resolution characters and environment graphics and special effects
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Xbox 360
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Each level starts out with certain characters, and then you can re-play each level with different characters to achieve certain goals and access exclusive areas.
The levels walk you through each movie, so if you like the movies, you’ll like the game. It might be a little hard to follow along the plotline if you’re not very familiar with the movies, but it wouldn’t affect gameplay.
There isn’t any blood or gore (since it’s Lego), so this would be a great game appropriate for kids. Also, since it’s basically impossible to lose or die, it won’t discourage anyone from playing.
I will say that my husband likes Battlefront better, so if you’re more into shooter games, you might like Battlefront more. Lego Star Wars is pretty 2-dimensional and is more focused on solving puzzles and working together than mindlessly shooting drones.