Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - new content

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 25, 2009 3:06:04 PM PDT
rakfu says:
I already have Lego Star Wars and Lego Star Wars II for the PS2. I recently purchased a Wii. Is there enough new content in The Complete Saga to make it worth the $20?
Thanks!

Posted on Jul 26, 2010 2:29:31 PM PDT
Ian Daemon says:
Eh, kinda.

I have Lego Star Wars (LSW) 1 and 2 for the GameCube and I recently caved and picked up LSW:CS for the Wii. *I* think there's enough new content to justify spending $20. (but I may just be bored waiting for LSW3) They changed two or three levels in LSW1 to made them a lot easier. They added some new touches to levels in LSW1. There are a few new characters to use in Free Play.

The biggest change is the "hub world". LSW1 used the diner as a "hub" world. LSW2 used the Mos Eisley Cantina. LSW:CS uses a totally new "Cantina". The way you view unplayable minikit vehicles is different. They're still just sitting outside the "hub" world, but now you cycle through them instead of walking around.

An additional set of blue minikits exist in every level (accessed via playing the level as Challenge) for added replay value.

(I'm anxiously awaiting LSW3, and I have a feeling they'll try to grab more cash by bundling all three LSW games in the future. That's the LucasArts track record.)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Oct 25, 2009
Latest post:  Jul 26, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about