Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Lego Star Wars III: the Clone Wars - Nintendo Wii” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 65% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 97 $19.99 Save $3.02 (15%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- For the first time, players experience their favorite stories from Star Wars: The Clone Wars and the Clone Wars TV series, retold in the amazing LEGO world that they know and love
- Using the Force in all new ways to control LEGO objects, players will solve puzzles, access new areas, pick up and throw enemies - even turning them into weapons
- Take control of battalions of clone troopers against the relentless droid army - building bases, deploying vehicles and calling in reinforcements to defeat opponents
- New clone weapons including rapid fire guns and rocket launchers, as well as all new massive capital ships
- Improved dynamic split screen for multiplayer co-op with jump in/jump out abilities for friends and families to play together
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars is an Action-Adventure game for Nintendo Wii that builds on the long recognized family-friendly fun and quality gameplay that is the hallmark of the LEGO video game franchise. The game features fan favorite scenes from Star Wars: The Clone Wars and seasons 1 and 2 of the hit animated TV series, all retold using the easy to pick up and block oriented LEGO video game play mechanics. Additional features include: new characters and combat abilities, 2 player support with split screen, 16 different systems to explore, massive ground battles and more.
20 Story-Based Missions and 40 Bonus Levels
The beloved and critically acclaimed LEGO Star Wars franchise is back and coming to homes around the world in 2011. The third sequel, LEGO Star Wars III:The Clone Wars, combines the epic stories and iconic characters from the Star Wars universe and hit animated TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars with all new gameplay features.
Players will enjoy brand new game mechanics allowing them to create, control and explore in a galaxy far, far away like never before. Promising breathtaking visuals as well as new characters and levels, the game also features the signature tongue-in-cheek humor from the LEGO universe. With over 20 story-based missions and 40 bonus levels spanning the entire Clone Wars era, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will allow fans to explore endlessly and laugh their way through the Star Wars galaxy in the most humorous, accessible and action-packed LEGO game to date.
Key Game Features
- New Story - For the first time, players will experience their favorite stories from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, retold in the amazing LEGO world that fans know and love.
- Massive Ground Battles – Brand new to the LEGO Star Wars experience, players will take control of battalions of clone troopers against the relentless droid army - building bases, deploying vehicles and calling in reinforcements to defeat opponents.
- SceneSwap – Authentic to the Star Wars experience, a new feature allows players to take control of multiple teams in separate locations. Working together to complete various objectives, players will control each team through the press of a button, while playing in single player or in multiplayer co-op modes.
- All New Boss Battles – For the first time in the LEGO Star Wars franchise, fans will fight against massive bosses as seen in The Clone Wars animated series, including Gor, the epic Zillo Beast and many other favorites.
- Multi-Layered Space Battles – Players will be able to take off in their favorite ships to navigate and fly through multi-layered combat throughout the galaxy.
- New Combat Abilities – Characters will have more dynamic moves allowing players greater freedom to battle their opponents. Characters will also have new lightsaber abilities including Lightsaber Cutting, Lightsaber Throwing, and Lightsaber Climbing. The game will also feature new grappling abilities allowing players to climb their way through puzzles and defeat enemies.
- Explore the Galaxy – Players will be able to explore exotic locations in a variety of ships throughout 16 different star systems. Fans will play as villainous separatists, the noble Republic heroes or even as bounty hunters, tracking down characters across the galaxy.
- Expanded Force Abilities – Using the Force in all new ways to control LEGO objects, players will solve puzzles, access new areas, pick up and throw enemies - even turning them into weapons.
- Brand New Clone Weapons, Vehicles and Characters – New clone weapons including rapid fire guns and rocket launchers, as well as all new massive capital ships to explore, such as Anakin Skywalker's flagship the Resolute and Grievous' devastating warship, the Malevolence. Players will also navigate through the galaxy in new vehicles such as the Republic gunship, Clone Turbo Tank and even Anakin's Jedi Intercepter and the Twilight. Fans will also discover their favorite classic characters such as Darth Vader, Chewbacca and Luke Skywalker.
- Puzzle Solving – The game will feature all new puzzles that reward creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO galaxy far, far away.
- All New Lighting and Animations – A brand new engine brings characters to life, giving players a whole new level of control in a vibrant environment, unlike anything ever seen before in a LEGO game.
- Split Screen – Improved dynamic split screen for multiplayer co-op with jump in/jump out abilities for friends and families to play together.
Expanded Force abilities.
Split-screen co-op & SceneSwap.
All-new boss battles.
Multi-layered space combat.
Top Customer Reviews
- The new Jedi moves are a blast and the array of vehicles, monsters, turrets, and other things you can control this time around is fun. They've taken what was fun about the first LEGO Star Wars series and built upon that and improved it.
- We found the controls to be improved in areas, especially for the flying missions. Otherwise, it's like hopping on a bike with this game, most of the controls are kept in-tact and are spot on.
- The levels themselves seem to feature larger, more grand battles, more involving puzzles, and at times, you even find your characters in completely different areas. When playing co-op this means you'll sometimes find yourself working through puzzles and fighting baddies while your friend solves a puzzle or whatnot as you both achieve your individual goals. This plays out very well in a split-screen manner.
- Which brings us to the wonderful implementation of the split-screen cam as seen in more recent LEGO based games. The original Star Wars kept both characters on the same screen whereas TWC here splits the screen if you split up seamlessly.Read more ›
I sat with him as he played and asked his thoughts on what he does and doesn't like about the game, but all I heard for about 3 hours was "WOW mom look at THIS!!!". He was blown away by this game and said it was more fun than any of the other versions he had ever played. I asked him if there was anything about the game he didn't like, he said not at all.
Something I noticed is the game had interesting new graphics. The colors and design almost looked as though they added a bit more realistic looking texture to things like walls and floors. It's as though they've added just a touch of realistic textures to buildings and structures. The colors are still extremely vivid, but they have now given even more depth to the playing environment.
So far one of his favorite aspects is being able to play as a Lego Clone. Some of the areas he explored had a very 3D-4D Mario Galaxy feel to them as well. Parts of the game seem to jump off the screen.
While he has just begun to explore everything this game has to offer, he is already ecstatic about everything he has seen and has given it his seal as one of the best games hes ever played. :)
i play with my 5 year old son and use the 2 player option... i am able to do the more important mission stuff and he can run around saying "i'm winning daddy!"
this is truly an awesome game...
hour and had already found a new favorite video game.It has great graphics,unique battle scenes, and much much more!
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!
First off, let me be clear. I'm a big fan of the first two Lego Star Wars trilogies, plus the Indiano Jones Lego game. I've also played Lego Batman. Those games are AWESOME. My two kids and I love them, especially the Star Wars ones. So with Lego Clone Wars, I hoped we would have just as much fun. But the game isn't fun.
The original Star Wars Lego games are a blast. They are relatively easy. You fight your way through areas, do a few simple puzzles every now and then, and unlock guys. If that's what you are expecting with Clone Wars, let me disavow you of that notion right now!
In this game, they have SERIOUSLY upped the difficulty level. The gameplay mechanics have also been made significantly more complex. The puzzles have all become a lot harder too. Gone is anything easy to figure out. I'm a veteran gamer, and even I was struggle to figure out what to do next in this game, even on the beginning levels!
Also, level objectives are now much more vague. Oftentimes, we couldn't even figure out where we were supposed to go or what we were supposed to do. This has made the game more challenging, but not in a good way. It has made things confusing. I chalk this up to bad game design.
Another thing I don't like is the "busy-ness" of the graphics. The other Lego games have clean, simple graphics. Where most of the things you see are made out of Legos. Here, it is not the case.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you love Lego, the Clone Wars, and playing video games, then this is the game for you! My son and I played through the original Star Wars Lego games, and since we have... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Florida Dad
Bought this for my son's birthday and he loved it. Some games are hard to find but I was not disappointed when this one arrived and he has been playing it all holiday weekend. Read morePublished 1 month ago by TxMomoftwo
My 6 year old and 3 year old sons have really enjoyed this game. It seems much easier for them to play than the other Star Wars game. Read morePublished 2 months ago by BrittSword
Grandson loves this and was so happy to get for his birthday.Published 2 months ago by Diane S. Kayle