Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on February 11, 2012
I bought this book for my son's birthday when I learned that LU was closing. My kids loved the online game, and now that it has shut down, they reminisce while they browse through the book. It brings back happy memories of their online friends, and adventures with them.
on January 29, 2011
Reveals a lot of info that quickens the learning curve when playing the game. Has some nice maps too. Price was much better than buying at a store (if you can even find them).
on November 16, 2011
I just purchased this for my son for Christmas and then heard a rumor that Lego Universe was closing and it was confirmed that the game is closing for good in January 2012. I gave the guide to my son early so he could have a few months with it, but there really is no reason to be still selling this guide. The guide itself is fine, but the game is obselete.
on January 4, 2011
This game is loaded with fun and action. It sparks creativity and imagination. My 10 1/2 year old son (and his friends) love this game. They get on the phone and log on together. The DS took a step aside for this one on the PC ! It was also a great price and arrived in time for Christmas without the extra fees.Like any game, you have to limit the time played, but the time on this game is surely anticipated on the weekends or after homework!