Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.25 shipping
Legrand Wiremold CMK10 Cordmate Cord Cover Kit, White
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use to enclose a single cord or cable; Material: Plastic
- Cord cover kit offers a hinged, single-piece design for easy opening and closing
- The Cordmate Cord Cover Kit is designed to enclose a low-voltage wire or cable such as a phone/fax line, speaker cable or lamp cord.
- Designed for low-voltage applications only; Paintable white finish with a latex-base paint
- The kit includes 11 connector parts: 4 CordMate II Cord Channels,3 C19 Couplings, 2 C16 Flat Elbows, 1 C17 Inside Elbow and 1 C18 Outside Elbow
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- 4 - 30" CordMate Cord Channels
- 3 - C19 Couplings
- 2 - C16 Flat Elbows
- 1 - C17 Inside Elbow
- 1 - C18 Outside Elbow
Cordmate II Kit
CMK10 - Wiremold
CordMate Cord Organizer is streamlined to blend with any décor. Great for concealing and organizing phone wires, cords and speaker cable. Perfect for family rooms or bedrooms. Self-adhesive backing makes it simple to install on a baseboard or wall. Paintable.
- Streamlined: to blend with any decor.
- Great for Concealing and Cord Organizing: conceal phone wires, cables, cords and speaker cable.
- Self-adhesive backing: simple to install on a baseboard or wall.
- All inclusive kit: contains all the parts and components needed for installation.
- Perfect for family rooms or bedrooms.
Cords pull and hang from the outlet, drawing away from the natural aesthetics of the room.
Organize and hide cords and cables easily. Ensure cords are out of the way and secured to the wall.
Watch as the cord cover completely blends into the wall after painting.
Compare with similar items
Cord Mate Cord Organizer is streamlined to blend with any decor. Great for concealing and organizing phone wires, cords and speaker cable. Perfect for family rooms or bedrooms. Self-adhesive backing makes it simple to install on a baseboard or wall. Paintable.
From the Manufacturer
Perfect for covering single cords along or on walls. Great for lamp cords or Light Speaker wire
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* IT HOLD REALLY STRONG.
* it is very easy to set up
* it is easy to paint.
* make sure you line it straight, because this wiremold covers are VERY adhesive.
My wall is painted with white semi gloss paint. I removed the cord covers to re-align the position and it partially removed the white paint.
Even though the cord covers are white, I still painted it to match my wall.
ALL THINGS SAID, THIS PRODUCT IS WORTH THE PRICE. BUY IT. I HAVE NO REGRET.
**My money. My honest review**
UPDATE: After only a month or so the adhesive gave up on all of the pieces of these cord organizers and came off the walls and baseboards, so I am again stuck with a corded mess. Unhappy :(
I originally hung this up in February 2017. I live in a dry environment and followed the instructions perfectly. They had a very strong hold for the first 5 months but just this past week one of the sections started detaching from the wall which causes it to just hang awkwardly with the wire inside. And it isn't that the glue won't stick to the wall. It's that the glue is starting to detach from the plastic holder. There are globs of glue on the wall. I push it back up onto the wall and it feels like a firm hold but then a day or two later it will be hanging again. I am going to get a bracket to attach to the top portion of the plastic to keep this from happening. It isn't ideal but it is better than having a hanging piece of plastic messing up my awesome living room display.
Other than the glue not lasting very long, I do like the simple and slim design of these organizers. I might buy them again for my next apartment if I need to install my own overhead lighting again. I like them better than the shiny ones or the round ones. The matte white blends nicely with the eggshell and semi-gloss walls that are typical of apartments around here.
After purchasing this, I was able to plug the router into the surge protector right on top of our tv unit without any other wires showing.
This worked perfectly and did not need any extra adhesive!! The wall paint is flat so I'm not sure if that helped but when I needed to reposition a piece, it was difficult to pull from the wall so I knew it was going to stay. It's been about a month and it's still stuck on pretty well!! I wiped the area well with a dry towel to clean any dust or dirt before I applied the product and I think that really helped.
We are moving soon and I definitely plan on purchasing this again if we need it. Super happy with this product, it's exactly what I was looking for!
Most recent customer reviews
1. I love the product. It's small and discrete.Read more