Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Leica 14854 Billingham Combination Bag for Leica M Series System -Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Allows Easy Access through Top via Quick Release System
- Fully Adjustable, with Touch Fastener Tabbed Partitions
- Zipperless Main Compartment
- Optional Billingham AVEA Pockets are available
- Featues an Interior Back Pocket & Gusseted Front Pocket
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|Compatible Devices||Leica M|
|Item Dimensions||5.6 x 9.2 x 11 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.1 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Leica 14854 Billingham Combination Bag for Leica M Series System -Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Photo Savings||Calumet||Calumet|
This elegant, practical bag comfortably accommodates a complete Leica M photojournalism outfit. Made by noted bag specialist Billingham, this watertight cotton combination bag, can accommodate two Leica M bodies with two lenses, or one body with three lenses. The camera fits in easily even with a LEICA motor M or Leicavit M attached, and the length of the lenses poses no problems either. A fully padded lining, as well as two removable padded inner sections provide optimum protection for the equipment and allow maximum flexibility of the useable space. A zippered compartment offers space for a LEICA SF 24D flash, film and other accessories.
Top Customer Reviews
I use this to carry an M240 with the super-tiny 28mm mounted on it vertically in one side of the three sections of the main compartment, a 90mm in the opposite side, and a Noctilux mounted on a Monochrom horizontally and face-down in the center section of the main compartment. In the front small pocket I carry filters, batteries, a tiny Manfrotto tripod and a tiny moleskin notebook.
A high-quality bag with robust zipper pulls and zipper, silent in-and-out of the main compartment and standard thickness and dense padding on sides, bottom and top of the main compartment.
* More protective to equipment than Domke bags that are largely canvas without padding.
* More protective than my Crumpler bags (although I *love* Crumpler bags and own several and will continue to use them, they are "louder" and attract more attention).
Overall I like it and it is a very nice medium/small sized bag that is my "go to" bag for street photography walkabout trips.