Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Camera/Camcorder + ADH Planfrom Warrantech
- Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begin day 1. Parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures begins after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Leica M 28mm f/2 Summicron Aspherical - Black
|Price:||$3,495.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Leica 28mm f/2.0 SUMMICRON-M Aspherical Lens - Rectangular Metal Lens Hood - Metal Lens Caps - Threaded Protection Ring - Leica 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Focal length: 28.5mm
- Aperture: f/2 to f/16
- Camera Mount Type: Leica M
- Angle of View: 75-degrees
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Exceptional - in every respect This new wide-angle lens is fast, compact and delivers exceptional performance. Its outstanding speed makes it particularly versatile and delivers brilliant imaging results even in difficult lighting conditions. Its full-metal lens hood with a screw mount protects the optical system against undesirable stray light and flare. A screw-in protector ring is provided with the lens to protect the filter thread of the lens when the hood is not in use. Compact and versatile, ideal for reportage photography Excellent image quality from corner to corner of every picture Outstanding speed and wide-open sharpness delivers brilliant images even in difficult lighting situations Technical details At its maximum aperture, the Summicron-M 28 mm f/2 ASPH. already delivers impressively rich contrast, differentiated reproduction of even the finest structures, a soft and smooth bokeh and extremely high resolution. This is due to its recalculated optical design, which almost completely eliminates the astigmatic differences in the image field caused by the cover glass of the sensor to ensure excellent image quality from corner to corner in every picture
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|