Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Leica V-Lux 40 14.1 Megapixel Compact Digital Camera with 20x Optical Zoom, 24-480 mm Leica DC Vario-Elmar Lens, 3 inch Touch Screen + Extended Life Battery + External Rapid Travel Quick-Charger + 32GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card + USB Card Reader + Memory Card Wallet + Deluxe Case w/Strap + Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable + Accessory Saver Bundle!
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on February 18, 2013
I have two other Leica's and wasn't sure I needed another one -- but when I saw the price on this package, I took the plunge. I am just in awe of the V-Lux 40's 480 zoom feature. I took this as my only camera on a recent trip to FL and New Orleans and got some wonderful shots. So far I have zero complaints -- except this camera does so much (a GPS feature??!!) that I think I need classes to learn to use it to its fullest potential. I love it.