Leifheit 03046 Comfortline Gourmet Garlic Slicer | Finely Cut and Slice Vegetables
- Low Return Rate: 50% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "garlic slicer thin"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EASY TO OPERATE FOOD SLICER that is perfect for cutting garlic, parmesan, chocolate, and spices with a simple twist of the hand
- DESIGNED FOR PRACTICALITY: easy to fill and twist over a pot or table
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE sharply cuts into thin slices
- DISHWASHER SAFE with a 3-year guarantee and measures 4"H x 2.5"Diameter
- GERMAN DESIGNED and engineered for superior quality
- 4"H x 2.5"Diameter
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This ingenious cutter thinly slices with a twist of the hand and is ideal for garlic, parmesan cheese, chocolate, nutmeg-all sorts of things! It features an extra-large food compartment and built-in lid which allows for food storage right in the cutter! Why Comfortline? In honor of the Leifheit 50th Anniversary, we created our red-hot Comfortline. Comfortline products are not only practical, but focus on ergonomics and functionality. Made with white ABS plastic for easy-to-clean and a streamline look, we accented each piece with red thermoplastic, which not only looks striking against the white, but serves as a non-slip surface for a comfortable grip, and added stability. You'll appreciate each piece in our Comfortline for its durability, ease of use, and beauty that makes each piece a show-stopper. Each piece is dishwasher safe, and comes with a 3 year guarantee, making Comfortline products an unbeatable value for your home.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but garlic goes much further than it did before since I use much thinner slices, but the flavor is better than ever because there are more slices giving off flavor.
I also got one of the cheap silicone rollers to peel the cloves, which is also a must-buy if you eat garlic.