Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Leifheit 56590 Pico Spray Mop
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pico spray mop by leifheit
- Just spray and wipe away dirt and grime
- 4-cup removable tank pressurized to 290 psi
- 360-Degree swivel head allows you to glide around multiple surfaces for all-over clean
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Just spray and wipe away with the Pico Spray. The Leifheit Pico Spray cleans with the power of high pressure which forms a cleaning mist. This spreads over the floor as a fine cleaning film which is perfect for wood and laminate floors. Unlike gravity cleaners that depend on a valve to open dispensing a thick stream of liquid, the Pico Spray is a real spray wiper. It doesn't matter how much liquid is left, it doesn't matter what the angle is, there is always the same fine spray. Features include the detachable 4-cup tank, 400 sprays, can be filled with your choice of cleaning solution; pressurized spray up to 290 psi and 360-Degree swivel head; plus you have the choice of two cloths. Micro-tech reusable cloth, machine washable up to 100 times, or disposable, soft microfiber cloth. 3 year warranty. Color: aqua/grey.
Top Customer Reviews
1. As other reviewers have noted, the handle is too short! If you're any taller than 5'2", you'll be doing a lot of bending and reaching, a real pain in the back!
2. The grab handle is of a very poor design and uncomfortable to hold with sharp edges on the lower portion of the handle. What was the designer thinking?!
3. The included microfiber mop head, although it cleans very well, is basically a microfiber cloth that attaches like a "Swiffer" cloth to the mop head, but which creates inordinate friction while mopping even a smooth surface. This unfortunately makes the "bending and reaching" even more difficult (and painful.
I grew so frustrated trying to find the right spray mop that I ended up purchasing through Amazon a frightfully expensive ($140), Rubbermaid Hygen Pulse spray mop. This is a Rubbermaid "commercial" product suited for industrial use, sturdy but lightweight, lots of cleaning head options, a great sprayer, and above all, a nice long ergonomic handle. So far so good!
Have to deduct one star, because the first one I had, the swivel ball where the rod connects to the cleaning pad broke. It was a bit of a hassle to get Leifheit's attention, and then the replacement they sent, the squirting handle was "lazy". So I got a third one.
Glued the first one together and placed that on the curb, as well as the lazy one.
Even with the hassle, it's a lovely mop, I used to hate mopping the floor, now I love it! So fun to spray and swivel around, feel like a lady in a mop commercial, smiling happily while mopping :D
And it's eco-friendly, as it's a quality product (once you get a good one), washable cloths unlike a Swiffer, and you can use any cleaning product you want. I use diluted Dr. Bronners.