Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(1 star). See all 58 reviews
on August 4, 2017
Awful graphics barely see anything clearly. They should have tried to at least clean up the old graphics. Dont bother to waste your money on this one
on June 25, 2013
I was disappointed in that the game colorization was patchy. Also, it seems like forever before one can play the game. There must be a way that an adult could code in a password to avoid having to go through the Q&A at the very beginning. Still, Larry is a sleezeball and the game originators probably thought it was funny....it was 30 years ago.
on July 5, 2016
Most episodes won't play!
on April 28, 2016
Didn't work
on February 11, 2015
This is not at all what I wanted and I do not like the game play at all
on January 8, 2015
Crappy DOS emulator port. Don't bother.
on July 23, 2013
I got these but had trouble playing them on WIN 7...then I found out about WWW.GOG.COM and you could download these games AND ALL SIERRA games for current computers (2013). Space Quests, King's, Police, Quest for Glories and 1000's of others like Balder's Gate 1 and 2 Shadow of Amn all play perfectly...good luck finding ALL those goodie classics that will play on current systems!
on March 2, 2013
I cannot get it to run on my windows computer. I had this in DOS a zillion years ago and it was fun but it does not work now and I cannot find any technical support anywhere.
on April 10, 2014
All of the games are to old to play on my PC. The game itself just makes my PC puke pixels all over my screen.
on December 30, 2013
I choose this game because I played it back in the day.

It's useless. The game doesn't provide you with any pass words so you have to guess at what they are. You can't access anything.

DON"T BUY THIS!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.