|Item Weight||6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.2 x 7.3 x 6.1 inches|
|Item model number||70013000|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||70013000|
Leitz Icon Wireless Label Printer, 7013000
|Sale:||$114.83 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$22.82 (17%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New in May 2016: Major software update across all platforms (Windows, Mac, iOs and Android) provides an easier installation, improved print quality and better overall performance.
- Print from anywhere and share on your network
- Print labels wirelessly using the free, Leitz Icon App (Windows, Mac, and iOS Compatible)
- Print labels from .5 inches to 3 feet long
- Use the automatic cutter for precise cuts/create custom sized labels
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
All-in-One Wireless Label Printer
Leitz Icon combines the functionality of label makers with the speed of office printers. Connect with your computer or mobile device for all your labeling needs.
The label printer that defies labels
With options for paper, card stock and durable plastic – Leitz Icon cartridges come in sizes up to 3.5 inches wide, 40% wider than most desktop label printers.
For example the 3.5 inch wide cartridge can create address labels for envelopes, shipping labels for packages, temporary name badges, file folder labels and more; the automatic cutter simply cuts each label to the right size.
Smart phone, meet smart printer
Available for Windows, Macintosh, iOS and Android, the Leitz Icon software features a simple, logical interface customized for the device you are using.
Computers – A clean and powerful software lets you build professional looking custom labels. You can even merge data from spreadsheets or other sources to create labels.
Tablets and Smartphones – All available contacts from your device are automatically loaded for quick mail and shipping labels. Use your device’s camera to add custom graphics.
Drop-in cartridges automatically load when you close the lid.
Easy to Connect, Anywhere - Connect Leitz Icon to your own Wi-Fi network or directly connect without one.
Leitz Icon prints incredibly fast, up to 200 address labels per minute. The same speed you get from your office laser printer!
Optional Battery Pack - Powers the Leitz Icon printer for 12 hours and 1200 labels; use Leitz Icon when you don’t have access to electricity.
Leitz Icon Label Cartridges
White Paper Labels
-Permanent adhesive continuous paper – 72ft long
-Available from .5in to 3.5in wide
-Permanent adhesive continuous plastic – 33ft long
-Available in .5in or 3.5in wide
-Made of durable white, yellow or red plastic – water proof and UV-resistant
Die-Cut Paper Labels
-Permanent adhesive paper for high-capacity jobs
-4 sizes – Small and Large address or shipping labels
White Card Stock
-Non-Adhesive continuous card stock – 72ft long
-Only available in 3.5in wide
Compare to Similar Items
This item Leitz Icon Wireless Label Printer, 7013000
Brother Printer PTP750W Wireless Label Maker B00JHME7W4
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7.28 x 14.17 x 6.1 in||7.2 x 10.3 x 9.4 in||5 x 9.3 x 6 in||3.1 x 6 x 5.6 in|
|Item Weight||6.05 lbs||2.47 lbs||2.6 lbs||1.8 lbs|
Top Customer Reviews
* Small footprint, about a square foot of desk space (it's larger than my old Dymo, but still smaller than I expected)
* Wireless & portable (see Neutrals)
* Doesn't use ink (it's a thermal printer)
* Smooth, quiet, fast operation, with a clean professional snip
* Drop in cartridges, which means easy install/replacement
* Labels have strong adhesive
* Software is flexible/intuitive to use (see Neutrals)
* Grayscale printing only (nor does it claim to do otherwise, but wanted to put a point on this)
* To be truly wireless/portable, you'd need to install a separate battery pack
* No generic replacement cartridges (that I could find), but at least the current prices for replacements are respectible
* iOS app felt clunky (I don't often print labels from my phone, but wanted to test the app)
* Doesn't support Android (may in the future, but for now, no printing labels from my tablet)
* Lack of flexibility when doing custom label sizes/layouts
* Print quality gets sketchy when printing some shipping labels (not on par with my laser)
* Isn't directly compatible with some services (for instance, PayPal MultiOrder, UPS)
* UPDATE 10.04.2014: The software now crashes (on Win 7) each time I try to change the font (I must work around by copying text already in the font I wish to use and pasting it into the software's text block)
Note: The software allows for screen capture, however, the resolution is so low (72dpi when 300+ is recommended) that the print will not be sharp no matter how you spin it unless you have a large monitor and are able to enlarge the portion you wish to print.Read more ›
In light of its diminutive size, that makes this printer easy to cart around with you. I can see that proving important should you be a small business owner that frequents trade shows or craft fairs, as the features of this label printer allow you to print pretty much wherever you are, so long as you're connected to your laptop or the WiFi in the area. I can also see this printer proving very helpful for those that have Etsy, or similar small business-associated, shops, or anyone that has a need to print a steady stream of shipping labels.
Set up was really very easy with this system, although the instructions for updating the firmware might seem a bit odd to some. Overall, it was easy enough to update, and get up and running - less than 20 minutes setup time for me (which is good, since I tend to be pretty impatient ;) ). The size being what it is, I have mine stashed on its end between my full-size printer and my computer monitor on my desk, with no real space lost in keeping it there.
The fact that no ink is required to use this printer is a definite bonus to me. Far too often, I find bargain-priced printers that are all too easy to justify the initial cost of, I pick one up, bring it home, and it's fine... until I have to dish out another sixty or so bucks to buy the dreaded replacement ink cartridges. Here, that's not an issue, although anyone wanting a color outside of a deep charcoal gray is out of luck.Read more ›
Setup was easy, though it involves a few different steps. The included directions could be a little more clear, but they are still relatively easy to follow. In short:
1) Plug in the Icon, load the label roll
2) Go to the Leitz website and download the printer software (PC and Mac available)
2.5) Download firmware updates if available, install
3) Open software, print labels
Unboxing and setup per above steps took about 10 minutes. Easy. Then I started printing. For the most part I was impressed, but I had troubles printing return shipping labels, which I'll discuss below. But first...
What I Like:
--It's compact and light weight
--You can use the iPhone/iPad app as well (no Android app at this time), but this has fewer features than the desktop app. For Mac users, it's AirPrint compatible out of the box (but you need to have the app)
--Prints address labels easily and in a variety of sizes.
--Comes with a 3.5" width x 33-foot starter roll. You can print labels of 3.5" width and apparently up to 6 feet in length, but the most I did was about 4". You can print small folder labels, and large package labels, and lots in between. Many options.
--Software is easy to use, with lots of sizing and template options, including the ability to import logos, bar codes, etc. (a bit more on this, below)
--Imports addresses from address books, spreadsheets, etc.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is what happens when you don't read customer reviews first (shame on me). I needed a label printer for my Ebay and Etsy mailing labels so I got this little monster from the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
A good printer;however, had issues getting it set up as it would stop in the middle while programming information. IT dept. little slow in helping us trouble shooting. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Cynthia Coats
A DISASTER. DO NOT BUY THIS. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT, IT IS VERY LIMITED AND DOES NOT WORK AS DESCRIBED. Read morePublished 7 months ago by DSNYC
complex not worth it. different size then standard mailing formatsPublished 10 months ago by Manpreet Goraya
When I bought the printer, also I bought three "label cassettes," these two were damaged and never worked.Published 10 months ago by Giovanny Caro
It prints in black only and i thought it printed in color so was a little disappointedPublished 11 months ago by Angelia
Love this personal printer, I can do just about anything i want to print, the best gadget ever, came on time,Published 12 months ago by Shopper
Purchased these printers as they seem great. However got back to the office on Thursday (writing this on Sunday afternoon) and the site to download the software needed to use them... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Doug