Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 199 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 211 reviews
on July 25, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend to spice things up on trips, parties, dinners, dates, etc...

The vibe itself seems great - almost as powerful as her pocket rocket - and fairly quiet.

The big problem was the remote - it vibrates to mimic the egg exactly. It's extremely noisy which makes it impossible to take out in public. There is a method to disable the remote's vibrations but you first have to scroll through the loud vibrations before getting to the chance to silence it. That's something that, if you're looking for discretion, defeats the primary purpose. I want to be able to flick one switch and have the egg turn on (turn her on). I do not want to flick a switch, hear a loud rattle in the remote, press two more buttons, then hold for 5 seconds to silence the remote, THEN turn her on.

So, I took matters into my own hands. I cracked open the remote and cut the wires leading from the circuit board to the vibrating mechanism - no more remote vibrations and, likely, a longer battery life. Upon starting, I had no idea what I was doing and was really worried that at any moment I'd break through a piece of plastic and crush something I didn't want to. Luckily that didn't happen and I learned that with a few basic tools you can cut into the remote and disable the vibrating mechanism without causing structural (or visual) damage at all.

Tools suggested: a Dremel and a tiny wire cutter. If you want to learn more, reply and I'll fill in the details.

If you're 1/2 handy and willing to take the risk of cutting up some plastic to snip two wires, you're going to have a great experience with this toy. If you're not, I would either suggest purchasing this toy only for home use or waiting for Lelo to come out with an upgraded version.
88 comments| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 20, 2017
Works great, the remote is fun to play with, VERY durable we have put it through rigorous testing and it still holds up and charges. I recommend this to all looking for a toy that is versatile, fun, pleasurable and stands up to use!
on July 10, 2014
One of my favorite vibrators because I can put it in and hand over the remote and go out into public without anyone hearing it. Has brought me a ton of great experiences and I don't regret purchasing this secret treasure.
on October 14, 2015
My boyfriend and I really enjoy this product. It is not very loud and easily taken into public. It is not strong enough to take you over the edge but it is wonderful for foreplay or to build anticipation while in public. The product is slightly complicated if you do not read the directions.
on July 1, 2015
Very good device. Have not had the problems with the remote that certain other people have reported in terms of distance. It is a little awkward to use the remote, especially the gesture controls, but it can be done. Other than that, excellent toy.
on May 28, 2015
I like it. I don't love it. But I like it. It doesn't provide deep tissue vibrations like a lot of Lelo's vibrators, instead it vibrates the skin. That being said, the vibrations are still a little intense, so much so that over use can cause temporary numbness to the area. Like I said. I like it, but I don't love it, and I don't think it's worth the price, but still an ok buy.
on September 2, 2015
It vibrates well but don't expect to use it at any distance. If its not literally line of sight then it probably isn't going to work. I haven't touched the remote in ages because we just use the small part from time to time.
on May 26, 2015
Eeehh, gimmicky. Wife said she could barely feel anything. We'll just use it as a bullet
on November 10, 2016
I bought this based on the raving reviews, however the remote and toy do not work that well. If you have them sitting next each other, they work fine. However in use, very poor. Shame for the $$$ spent on it
on April 20, 2015
This is the best quality remote vibrator we have found. I would have given it 5 stars, but the remote vibrates along with the bullet. Nice to know, but my interest was in discreet fun and games. However, it does do the trick!!!