Lemax Village Accessory Assorted Pine Trees
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pack of 21
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'd say about 75% of these trees arrived just fine. The other 25% arrived unglued from their bases or so squished I couldn't fix them.Published 20 days ago by Chelsey
Perfect accents for my Lemax Village. Love them and now have 4 sets.Published 5 months ago by Janice G.
They are lovely. Used them in our snow village, they were greatPublished 6 months ago by evelyn jensen
These are ok. They are not as high of quality as I would have liked - but they are very suitable for my purposes. I would order them again.Published 17 months ago by KimSeifers