Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Tim and Faith PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 6, 2017
This is a little more intensely lemon flavoured, and a bit less sweet than some of the other brands. I like it both on crumpets in the morning and for baking.
on October 24, 2016
I love most all the L'Epicurien flavors...except this one. There's something off about the taste. The first note is definitely lemon, but that note is quickly overtaken by some kind of long lasting aftertaste, kind of like dirt or something. Ugh. Too bad, I'd really looked forward to using this Brand's Lemon Curd, but no...straight in the trash it goes. Lazy me will just have to go back to making my own lemon curd, dern it.
on September 18, 2012
This lemon curd was just okay; I've had better. I was a bit disappointed when the jar arrived and I read the ingredients--just too many of them for my taste. I wouldn't have bought this if they had listed the ingredients. I will list them here so you can know what you are buying.

"cane sugar, lemon juice 13% water, concentrated butter, pasteurized yolk in powder, pasteurized liquid egg white, jelling agents: fruit pectin, agar-agar, emulsifier: soya lecithin, essential lemon oil 0.2%."

the product page claims: "Made according to tradition"

I'm pretty sure that traditional lemon curd from any country won't have an ingredient list like that!! It's not terrible, just not what I wanted.
44 comments|Report abuse
on March 8, 2016
Delicious. Normally I get super sour lemon curd, but this one is pretty mellow and not as sweet.
on June 28, 2013
This Lemon Curd was brown instead of yellow and did not have a very good taste compared to others I have tried.
I presume this was old and out of date but could not find a manufacturing or expiration date on the product.
Recommend you buy this at your local grocery store.
on August 31, 2011
The package arrived even earlier than Amazon estimated. The lemon curd is awesome and much better than having to make it myself from scratch.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on June 17, 2010
Lemon curd is so tasty with scones (of course), biscuits, English muffins or any other bread product, according to personal tastes. This product is difficult to find in my area; hence the Internet order.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.