- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Third edition (February 24, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1985869055
- ISBN-13: 978-1985869059
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.7 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,574,929 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lemon Paperback – February 24, 2018
About the Author
Barnaby Eaton-Jones is a walking chinbeard. He is a published poet and author, as well as a performer. He produces/directs/writes the return of Richard Carpenter's 'Robin of Sherwood' on audio (ITV, 1980s) on audio - gaining a New York Festivals Audio Award for Best Drama Special - and also resurrected the BBC Radio comedy 'I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again' as a touring theatrical production (which is now being recorded for BBC Radio 4 Extra for broadcast in 2018). He manages and performs in two 10-piece tribute bands (Blues Brothers Reloaded and Total Commitments), as well as running a small independent publishing house called Chinbeard Books. He doesn't understand why he has no spare time.
Related Video Shorts (0)
Be the first videoYour name here
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|