LeMond Revolution 1.1
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Speed Shimano (additional spacers needed for 7, 8 and 9 speed cassettes)
- May not fit bicycles with 140mm rear disc brakes mounted on the inside of the rear triangle (on the chainstay) due to spacing issue of the brake mount.
- 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Speed SRAM (additional spacers needed for 7, 8 and 9 speed cassettes)
- 10, 11 Speed Campagnolo (requires adapter sold separately)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The LeMond Revolution is a best-in-class indoor bike trainer that eliminates the need for a rear wheel setup by connecting the bike's drive-train directly to the Revolution's cassette. The large, weighted flywheel effectively mimics the inertia of a bicycle in motion while generating progressive wind resistance. Set up is simple, just remove your rear wheel, attach the rear drop outs to the spindle and away you go. It works with both 130mm (Road and Cross) and 135mm (MTB and Cross), quick release bicycles.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?