Lena Skadegard "Galatea" Freshwater Pearls with Silver Pave Diamond Ball Necklace
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- High luster baroque pearls, rustic in hues varying from lavender to dove grey
- Two asymmetrical sterling silver pave balls are glimmering with diamonds
- 17" length is hand knotted with 14k gold closure
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lena Skadegard has traveled in search of the unexpected, identifying new notions of beauty and preciousness. Dividing her time between three continents, her collections reflect and synthesize qualities of place, history, faith, and landscape and emphasize the organic raw materials that have become increasingly precious as natural resources diminish.
- Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 4 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- ASIN: B005LTNF2A
- Item model number: N3008
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 19, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Lena Skadegard|
|Metal stamp||Not stamped|
|Gem Type||Champagne diamond|
|Clasp||Box with tongue|
|Surface markings and blemishes||moderately-blemished|
|Size per pearl||9.5mm|
|Pearl type||Freshwater cultured|
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|