We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Small ( Size 5-6 ) / Medium ( Size 7-8 ) / Large ( Size 9-10 ) / X-Large ( Size 11-12 )
- Figure Flattering Shape , Center Back Hidden Zipper, Seaming Details in Front and Back, All Sizes Include Small 37 inch long Skinny Belt
- Lightweight Single Layer Fabric, Sophisticated Length Perfect for Business Meetings
- Hand Wash with Cold Water or Dry Clean Made in USA ( 96% Polyester 4% Spandex )
- Please check your measurements to ensure you select the right size.
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Flattering sophisticated skirt is a great addition to your wardrobe. Pair with a sexy blouse and heels for a night on the town or pair with a cardigan and flats for work. Style and fit are flattering for most body types. Please refer to measurements for sizing information.
Shop our entire collection of fashion skirts here <a href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/?me=A2TJ3P1MWPI051&brand=Sakas%20Skirts&ref_=bl_sr_apparel”>Sakas Skirts</a>
Sakas offers trendy designer inspired fashion at deep discounts! We work day and night to bring you high quality clothing and accessories for a fraction of the price you pay at department stores. Visit our store by clicking here <a href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A2TJ3P1MWPI051">Sakas Storefront</a> to see our entire selection of handpicked merchandise for men and women. Our incredible deals sell fast, so dont wait!
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- ASIN: B005C4XTQQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 22, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes, it runs small, but if other reviewers knew how to check the size chart before ordering, they wouldn't be having so many problems. Who orders clothing online without checking measurements? It is Asian sizing which happens to be an advantage for my petite wife.
It was a great skirt, I mean.. it's just a black somewhat A-line skirt. However, my problem with it aside from how very lightweight it is.. is the fact that the zipper popped while I was zipping it up. I'd only worn it once prior.. I wasn't trying to squeeze myself into it or anything. There was plenty of room.. The darn thing just popped..
It's not worth it to me to take it to the tailor to get the zipper replaced.. I just discarded it instead.