Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on November 18, 2009
I fully recommend this Lenmar AA / AAA recharger. It is compact, easy to use and reliable. If you need 4 recharged batteries faster than the 90 minutes, get some additional batteries and keep them charged. They give you 4 good 2500 mAh AA batteries with the charger, so you may have enough batteries already.

I have recharged batteries for many years, beginning back with NI-CADs. Over the time I have had many chargers, Fast and average speed, Fancy and plain, expensive and inexpensive. Lenmar has always made Quality Batteries. I first became aware of Lenmar when rechargeable batteries was a specialty business around 2001, I believe. I now have over 20 AAs (Bulk Pack) and 9 AAAs. They just keep working, and in over 5 years, I have just had one Lenmar battery failure. Pretty impressive. Other brands have died much quicker. I was not aware that they made a charger AAA until now. If I could have found one when I bought my fancy recharger with separate LEDs for each cell, I would have been happier. The Fancy one with the different charging modes kept having circuit problems, and then one recharging area died. I also have an Energizer 15 min recharger, but it keeps pushing the AAA batteries out. Haven't been able to fix it, no matter how much I've tried. Get and use the Lenmar, at the excellent price here. You can't go wrong.

I do recommend cleaning the contacts with an pencil or artist eraser once every 6 months for oxidation, or spray the connections once with a good contact cleaner that coats the contacts. Both will help and neither will harm the charger.
on March 3, 2009
I purchased this NiMH battery charger for travel. It is small, light weight, compact, and it charges quickly. I have also found it useful at home for a quick battery charge when I have forgotten to do so in advance. I have read some articles about quick versus slow charging of batteries, and it appears that the NiMH can take a quick charge better than most batteries. This charger was able to charge the four AA batteries that came with it, and were fully discharged, in 2 hours. I would not want to go faster than that. However, the positive terminals on the included batteries do not extend out as far as other NiMH AA batteries that I use. It was a problem in one item where I attempted to use the batteries.
on February 20, 2009
Excellent little unit. I use it daily to keep baterries charged for a small table top fountain, Digital Camera and pocket PDA. The value is terrific considering that I spent $14.00 each for a four pack of "AA" and "AAA" energizer batteries, which btw work great with the device also.
This charger has a solid construction and no frills operation. There is a green lamp to show that the device is connected to a power source and a red lamp that flashes during charging and burns steady when the charge is complete. The charge time is quick at about a hour and half until fully charged. I have used this charger almost daily for a month now, and have nothing but praise for it. Highly recommended.
on May 8, 2016
Does not come with the batteries.
on May 7, 2014
this item was ordered for someone, I've never use it, since then, I have not yet heard any complaint about it, so I would assume it is ok and that's why I rated it only 3 stars
on December 28, 2015
Didn't work at all
on December 20, 2009
The works well. The batteries are charged quickly. The lights on it are intuitive, The slots for the AAA and AA are obvious. I use the batteries that came with it in my camera and they didn't last that long it didnt seem. I'll use them in a mouse next time around.
on March 30, 2011
After much research, I purchased this battery charger even though I was not familiar with the manufacturer. It has worked well for the past year and we use it often to charge the batteries for our Wii. No complaints and I recommend it to others.
on January 13, 2014
A very nice and easy to use charger. No problems at all, and I use it for more than a year. Good design too.
on February 10, 2011
for some reason only two of the batteries will charge. the light never seems to indicate that they are fully charged. they also pop out easily as if they don't actually fit into the charger. i'm gonna stick with eneloop.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question