Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on June 25, 2010
This is a simple charger that works as described.
I was expecting an automatic charger but this one isn't.
You will have to keep track of the charging time and remove the batteries when the time has expired.
If you forget, the life of the batteries will be shortened.
If I had known this I would've buy another one.
I often need to ensure the batteries are going to last for some time.
So I recharge them even though they are not fully discharged.
Now I have to guess how much time would be enough.
If you know the limitations this charger is OK for the money.
on December 16, 2012
Most of the negative reviews of this charger are because people were expecting a fully automatic "smart charger" which is unrealistic at this price. But, the good news is, if you have overnight to charge you batteries, most don't need a smart charger. This is a "trickle" charger and, while it takes longer to charge your batteries, there's little risk of leaving the batteries charging for up to several days at a such low rate (for those who don't believe this, check the battery manufacture datasheets). It also won't cause your batteries to heat up, shortening their life, like a fast charger will.

This charger is also UL listed, which is more than you can say for most of the no-name Chinese chargers being sold. Look up "fire" and "battery charger" on Google to see what happens to some no-name chargers that are not UL (or TUV, CSA, ETL, etc.) listed. To me it's not worth the risk of burning the house down. The no-name Chinese brands have little to lose and everything to gain from selling the most cheaply made products possible. While Lenmar has a significant US presence and can be held liable if one of their products causes property damage if it's poorly designed.

Finally, this charger is small and doesn't need a power cord or wall transformer like many do. That makes is much easier to travel with. You can't beat it for the price.
on July 11, 2013
I am so glad I own this product. This and my rechargeable 9 volt battery have saved me so much money. I like that you can charge two batteries at once, so you can always have back up. Not much more you can say about a battery charger.
on May 10, 2013
ON light-indicators do not go OFF upon completion of full charge. Have to scold the seller for not being able to answer my question about that, and prize the manufacturer for very quick response and explanation upon my request.
on April 30, 2015
This is not a good design by any means. The LEDs never change color or go out, they stay on red indefinitely. Manual gives time ranges and says you have to time charges and don't go over the limit because it could cause damage. WTF? I could probably design a better and more user friendly device. Don't buy this, keep looking.
on April 21, 2008
I don't have anything negative to say about this product. It works great. Doesn't block the outlet above. It was cheap. It's light weight. I have had it in my woodshop for about 3 months now and the dust doesn't seem to affect it. I had an energizer charger and it lasted about two weeks before it burn up. Batteries are easy to install and remove. Wish all chargers were like this one!
on November 26, 2013
Does not seem to give 'charged' indicator. I had batteries on there for over a day, just kept blinking. I have no idea what else to do.
on January 20, 2013
This charger is an overnight type of charger, something the description hinted at, but I didn't read it well enough(no fault of the charger, so no loss of stars by me). It does charge the batteries I use well, though, with the one fault being that it doesn't shut itself off after it finishes charging, which can harm your batteries if not monitored properly. There are better on Amazon for the same amount of cash, though, so do a better job than me and search for them on here.
on May 13, 2016
I bought this refurbished, so maybe it was bad to begin with. Charged an egrip battery for a few days before quitting. Could have been a good deal, but on I have to prematurely buy another one now.
on August 21, 2010
This charger works great, but I kind of wish the LED would go out when the battery is fully charged, but I guess that would cost extra.
I read all of the horrow stories about all these batteries and the milli amp hours each battery is rated and did not know that each battery should be charged for a different length of time.
You can destroy the battery by overcharging it and the voltages are also different on EACH battery you buy. 9 wolts is NEVER what you get when ordering a 9 volt battery. Read the details and get as close as possible to the desired voltage.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.