Lenmar iPhone 6s Battery Case - iPhone 6 Battery Case, Portable Charger Case, iPhone Charger Case 3000mAh [MFI] Charging Case, RED
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- The Lenmar MAVEN iPhone 6 battery case and iPhone 6s battery case is equipped with a 3000mAh battery, 110%+ battery charge using the same cell type as the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s.
- Lenmar MAVEN iPhone 6/6s charging case with integrated power button and LED battery indicator, 8 coats of paint for vibrant color, matte coating, non-glossy, has a soft feel coating, and raised edges for protection.
- Among the best iPhone 6 cases according to Forbes. Lighter than the Juice Pack Air weighing in at 3.4 ounces.
- Lenmar MAVEN battery cover adds functionality as an iPhone charger case with enhanced sound funnel for a premium audio experience.
- The Lenmar portable iPhone charging case is housed in a sleek and slim casing for comfortable grip and handling. The power case is Apple MFi Certified and comes with a 1 year HASSLE FREE / NO QUESTIONS ASKED manufacturer's warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Battery Charger Case for iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s
The MAVEN, MFI Apple Certified battery case is one of the best iPhone 6 cases available for purchase. Powerful charger case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s includes a built in 3000mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery that provides your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s with double the battery life!
Made for iPhone Battery Charging Case - iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s
The lightweight, ergonomic design of our charging case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s , coupled with cut-outs around the buttons, charging port and camera, allows the MAVEN iphone 6 and iphone 6s case charger to fit seamlessly with your iPhone.
Charge and Sync
The MAVEN battery cover allows you to charge and sync to your computer without removing the battery charging case. This smart design allows your iPhone 6/ 6s to recharge first and the portable iPhone charger case second. Charge & sync is simple with the included micro USB cable.
Optimized Speaker Channels
The MAVEN iPhone 6/ iPhone 6s charger case features forward facing speaker channels, redirecting your music, videos and sounds outwards for enhanced speaker performance of your iPhone charging case.
Compare with similar items
mophie juice pack reserve - Lightweight and Compact Mobile Protective Battery Case for iPhone 6/6s - Black
Tylt Energi Sliding Power Case for iPhone 6 and 6S - Retail Packaging - Black
mophie juice pack plus - Protective Mobile Battery Pack Case for Apple iPhone 6/iPhone 6s - Black
Incipio offGRID Battery Case for iPhone 6, iPhone 6S - Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Chubbiestech||GoodStuff CR Division||Amazon.com|
|Compatible Phone Models||smart phones||iphone 6/6s||Apple Iphone 6||iphone-6, iphone-6s||iPhone 6, iPhone 6S|
The Built-in 3,000mAh battery in the Red iPhone 6 4.7 in./6S power case from Lenmar doubles iPhone battery life to help you stay connected and productive. Double your talk, text and surfing time with this stylish two-piece rubberized case that also protects your iPhone from damage. It features an LED charge status indicator that displays remaining power in the battery case and charges your phone and case simultaneously. Please remove any backside screen Protector prior to use as this may cause the case not to fit properly.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, the micro-USB connector for recharging became unreliable about two months after I got it. At first, it was intermittent, and the phone would keeping beeping at me as it connected and disconnected, then I had to hold the plug at an angle for it to charge. Oh well, time to return for warranty work. This is where I am MUCH LESS HAPPY - they immediately charge you $7.50 (credit card or check) for processing the return. You then get to pay yourself for shipping and insurance - all they give you is a shipping label, NOT an RMA. They say they will look at it and decide to repair or replace (possibly with a refurb), or you can choose a refund. So, because of their poor component quality, I have to spend time packing it up and getting it registered/insured at some mail store/post office, and wait a couple of weeks to MAYBE get a refurb or refund.
There are too many other good options out there in this highly competitive space for this to be acceptable, so I say to look at other brands.
I purchased the iPhone 5 Meridian black case a year into oening myn5 and never looked back. I flew for an out and back from SAT to BUR for a Moby concert and only had to do a 30 minute short recharge while waiting for my flight in BUR back to SAT (thank you fellow traveller for allowing me to use your adapter while you waited on your flight). I loved that black Meridian case for the extra power and the non-slip exterior coating; smooth enough to stick in a pocket, sticky enough to not slide off of a pant leg thigh.
When my 5's screen delaminated over the course of three weeks, I knew it was time to leapfrog the 5S and move on to the basic 6. Before I ordered my 6, I ordered the Maven case (Red), knowing how happy I was with the Meridian. I just wanted to be prepared with a fully charged battery case when I showed up at the Apple Store to pick up my new phone (I am not a nekkid phone proponent).
I picked up my phone, put it in my red Maven and have been almost as pleased with the Maven vs. the Meridian. Here are my pros/cons in bullet format:
- Extra battery life get's me through long business days + oysters and cocktails happy hours on the way home
- Provides face-down lip on the case to prevent (not eliminate) screen scratching
- Pass-thru USB cable obviates the need to use a thunderbolt cable to hardwire sync with iTunes (really is worth the cost of entry)
- The red Maven is a bit more slippery than the black Meridian; it doesn't 'stick to my jeans/slacks on my thigh like the Meridian case [wool and wool blend suit pants are even worse. Those fabrics are the kryptonite of the red Maven; not so with the meridian.
- The red Maven has a large charging button on the back of the case, making it more susceptible to 'pant pushes'. I like to keep my iPhone charged throughout the day with no input from me. My philosophy: drain the battery case before relying on the iPhones non-swappable battery. That big old Maven button has a life of it's own in my pocket, whereas the slim rod-like Meridian button rarely ever was susceptible to a 'pant push'
- Maven feel is more 'plasticky' vs Meridian. The Meridian just has more solid fell, especially the top cover. The Meridian top cover has a flexible feel, while the Maven top is inflexible...nearly a rigid plastic that is ripe for breaking.
The bottom line? I'd like to see the physical heft features of the Meridian married to the convenience of the USB pass-thru functions of the Maven. I still give the Maven 5 stars because it is still a relatively sturdy case that offers screen-down protection and superior extra life for the 6. I am satisfied enough that I purchased a Maven blue case for my sister's first iPhone (yes, she has finally embraced 21st century mobile technology).
An added bonus from Lenmar is if you register your product, they'll send a lost/cracked/whatever replacement part for free of the ear bud extender or top cover.
Highly recommended. If you really need full screen protection, have a professional install a clear screen cover on your phone's face, and supplement the rest of your phone protection and extended usage with the Maven. You won't be disappointed.
Earlier tonight we responded to a call and I apparently left my iPhone (iPhone 6s) in the Lenmar case, on the back bumper of the engine.
When I got back to the firehouse I spent 40 mins searching for the phone until i remembered the "find my phone" capability in iCloud. The phone was located at an intersection very close to where our last call had been. I drove out and found the phone in the middle of the street. Obviously it had been run over by a car because the case was cracked around the edges and marked up, but the phone itself barley had a scratch on it. The case absorbed all the damage and protected the phone. I'm actually typing this review on the phone that was run over by a car/truck.
Charging capability - 7/10. If I let my phone go down to about 25% the case can charge it back to 100% with a quarter of circle "charge meter" on the back of the case left over.
Durability: 10/10 (please read the testimony above)
Look: 7/10. I like the way the charge meter on the back lights up letting you know how much charge it has left, but the case itself is someone boring to look at.
Feel: 9/10. The case feels great in my hands. And it doesn't feel like it's going to slide out of my hands either.
iPhone fit in the case: 10/10. Fits like a glove.
Ease of removing the iPhone from the case - 10/10. I've had other iPhone cases and removing the iPhone from the case was a chore or I felt like I was going to rip one of the side buttons off he phone as I wrestled it out of the case.
I love this case and it legit saved my iPhone tonight. Since my case is smashed I'm ordering a new one after I finish the review and I'm happy to for a second one. Awesome product!