|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920X1080 Pixels|
|RAM||8 GB DDR4|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce 940MX|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||2 GB|
|Wireless Type||Bluetooth, 802.11ac|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||9 Hours|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $79.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered by the plan after the manufacturer's warranty ends (typical laptop warranties last 1 year– consult your laptop warranty term).
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Dec 12 - 16
Ships from: Cool_stuffs Sold by: Cool_stuffs
Save with Used - Like New
Dec 7 - 12
Ships from: eTechtronics Sold by: eTechtronics
Lenovo Flex 5 15.6-inch 2-in-1 Laptop, (Intel Core i7, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 10) 80XB0000US
Enhance your purchase
|Screen Size||15.6 Inches|
|Ram Memory Installed Size||8 GB|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce 940MX|
|CPU Speed||2.7 GHz|
|Hard Disk Description||SSD|
|Item Weight||4.4 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Capture ideas as easily and quickly as they occur – that’s the power of Windows Ink. Camera: HD 720p
- Log in to your Flex 5 instantly and securely with our fingerprint reader, making passwords an inconvenience of the past
- Featuring a top-of-the line Intel processor and a 256GB Pie SSD, you'll enjoy lightning-fast boot-ups and transfer times
Buy this product as Renewed and save $240.00 off the current New price.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Lenovo Flex 5 14-Inch 2-in-1 Laptop, (Intel Core i5 8 GB RAM 128 GB SSD Windows 10) 80XA0001US
Lenovo Flex 5 15.6-Inch 2-in-1 Laptop, (Intel Core i5-8250U 8GB DDR4 256GB PCIe SSD Windows 10) 81CA0008US
Lenovo Flex 5 14 2-in-1 Laptop, 14.0" FHD Touch Display, AMD Ryzen 5 4500U, 16GB RAM, 256GB Storage, AMD Radeon Graphics, Digital Pen Included, Win 10
Lenovo Flex 5 15.6-Inch 2-in-1 Laptop, (Intel Core i5 8 GB RAM 256 GB SSD Windows 10) 80XB0002US
2018 Lenovo Flex 5 15 2-IN-1 Laptop: 15.6" IPS Touchscreen Full HD (1920x1080), Intel Quad Core i7-8550U, 512GB SSD, 16GB DDR4, NVIDIA 940MX, Backlit Keys, Windows 10 - Black (Renewed)
|Sold By||Cool_stuffs||Happy Ranger||Cool_stuffs||One Stop E-shop (Serial Number recorded)||eTechtronics||SmartShopper LLC|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||16 GB||8 GB||16 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||AMD||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||2.7 GHz||2.5 GHz||1.6 GHz||2.1 GHz||2.5 GHz||1.8 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920X1080 pixels||1920X1080 pixels||1920x1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920X1080 pixels||1920 x 1080|
|Screen Size||15.6 inches||14 inches||15.6 inches||14 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce 940MX||Intel UHD Graphics 620||Intel HD Graphics 620||AMD Integrated Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 620||NVIDIA GeForce 940MX|
|Graphics Description||Dedicated, Dedicated||Integrated, Integrated||Integrated, Integrated||Integrated||Integrated, Integrated||Dedicated, Dedicated|
|Hard Disk Description||SSD||SSD||SSD||SSD||SSD||SSD|
|Hard Disk Size||0 GB||0 GB||256 GB||256 GB||0 GB||512 GB|
|Human Interface Input||Touch Pad||Touch Pad||Touch Pad||Touchscreen||Touch Pad||Unknown|
|Item Dimensions||14.33 x 0.75 x 9.72 inches||12.91 x 0.78 x 9.02 inches||9.72 x 0.78 x 14.33 inches||12.66 x 8.56 x 0.82 inches||14.33 x 0.75 x 9.72 inches||9.7 x 14.3 x 0.75 inches|
|Item Weight||4.40 lbs||3.74 lbs||4.40 lbs||3.63 lbs||4.40 lbs||0.77 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10|
|RAM Type||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown||DDR4 SDRAM||Unknown||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11ac, Bluetooth||802.11ac||802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n||802.11ac||Bluetooth, 802.11ac||Bluetooth, 802.11ac|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth|
What's in the box
Gorgeous video. Enhanced, immersive audio. Optimized video chat features. It's all here in the Flex 5, a stylish 15.6" 2-in-1 laptop with a powerful processor and long-lasting battery life. Boost your experience even more, with cutting-edge features like a fingerprint reader for ironclad security.
From the manufacturer
Stylish 2-in-1 Entertainment Powerhouse
Gorgeous video. Enhanced, immersive audio. Optimized video chat features. It’s all here in the Flex 5, a stylish 2-in-1 laptop with a powerful processor, long-lasting battery life and pen capability. Boost your experience even more, with cutting-edge features like a fingerprint reader for iron-clad security and Windows Ink for turning ideas into action.
Chic Versatility. Sleek Portability.
Chic, flexible, creative. On the go. Just like you. Work from home, or pop it in your bag on a day out. At just .78" thin and starting at 4.4 lbs, the Flex 5 will easily go wherever life takes you.
Stay Flexible with 360-Degree Hinge
More than just a traditional laptop, the Flex 5 transitions with your schedule. Thanks to a durable 360-degree hinge, you can easily flip into tablet mode for browsing the web, or stream a TV show in tent mode. With this much flexibility, you’ll always find your perfect viewing angle.
Bring Your Ideas to Life with Windows Ink and Pen Capability
Take notes directly on a work document or send a hand-drawn birthday card, using Windows Ink and the Lenovo Active Pen (available for purchase separately). With pin-point accuracy and palm-rejection technology, you’ll enjoy a natural pen-on-paper writing experience. And thanks to Windows Ink—found directly on your taskbar—you’ll be able to capture your thoughts as quickly as they occur, with the ability to instantly reformat your notes or send them to your other devices.
Brilliant Clarity of Full High Definition Viewing
With a Full HD IPS touch screen display, you’ll be able to watch movies and browse the web in vivid detail from nearly every angle—whether you’re lounging on the couch, or watching with a friend. And we’ve narrowed the bezels on two sides of the screen, to maximize your viewing experience.
Hear It All with Harman Audio
Immerse yourself in your favorite album, or stay tuned during a conference call, with Harman Audio speakers. Featuring an advanced volume maximizer, the Flex 5 delivers louder, clearer sound quality without digital distortion or pumping—and a sound leveler ensures that your sound will remain consistent no matter what program you’re using.
Designed with Precision
Featuring a sleek aluminum finish in Onyx Black, the Flex 5 will always suit your style. Its precision-cut beveled edges were designed for a clean and modern look, and an updated touchpad provides smooth comfort and improved control.
Streamlined Security with Fingerprint Reader
Log in to your Flex 5 instantly and securely with our fingerprint reader, making passwords an inconvenience of the past—and with the support of Windows Hello, you’ll be able to make secure purchases at participating retailers with one touch of your finger.
Make Life Easier With Windows 10 Home
Flex 5 brings you Windows 10, built with a host of new features to streamline your life. Meet Cortana, your own personal digital assistant who is prepared to answer your questions, open necessary apps, set reminders and even read appointments from your calendar. Merely type your request into the search bar or speak it out loud. Cortana works with more than a thousand apps and services to ensure you’ll always have the answers you need. Best of all, Cortana works across all your Windows 10 devices to keep you organized.
Windows Ink - Easy Editing in an Instant
Quickly turn thoughts into action with Windows Ink - whether at work or school, with friends or family, tackling a to-do list or exploring a creative outlet.
Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I found it very easy to set up and get going right out of the box (even uninstalling Microsoft Office on my HP and reloading on the Lenovo).
- It boots up quickly.
- This 15.6 " laptop has a very nice HD display -- not a matte screen. No need to run the display at full brightness indoors.
- The touch pad and touch screen are responsive and smooth.
- No instances of freezing
- This laptop does not have much bloatware.
- I find it streams movies (Hoopla) and videos (You Tube) nicely. Using the 360-degree hinge in a "yoga" position (Downward Dog) to watch a video works well.
- In my opinion, the sound is very good, with or without earbuds. I don't consider its fan noise, while under load, to be loud as others have reported.
- Battery life is "all day" -- with its new battery it'll last 10-11 hours between charges.
- The keyboard backlight is nice and easy to toggle on and off.
- I doubt I'll use the fingerprint reader-- I've had less than desirable experiences with that on other devices.
- No comment on the pen capability (I probably won't buy one).
At this time my only-minor complaint is that when pressing the down or up arrow in Excel (with nearly all columns full of data) and allowing the selected cell to scroll, the scrolling is not entirely smooth (it isn't annoying or alarming, just not as smooth as on other machines I've used). Oh, wait. I have another minor complaint -- the edge of the square Intel CORE i7 sticker is not parallel to the edge of the laptop.
I don't regret buying it (8GB, SSD-only model). It's better than my 5 year old HP Pavilion.