Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 1, 2014
It's a pretty easy computer to use once you've played around with it for a couple of minutes.
I bought this for my mother since my old desktop she's been using can no longer stream HD videos.
The best feature is that you can write instead of type on the screen which makes communicating through the computer much more efficient for the elderly.
Cons: Been some lagging here and there. Had the screen black out, but once you shut it down and restarted the computer it was fine. Just little minor problems that were fixable by ourselves.
11 comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 11, 2013
Although I am still learning windows 8, and the touchscreen technology is nice, and the learning curve into it is progressing. The screen size, and the compactness of the unit, adds versatility, to once outdated desktop units. I am pleased with the purchase and so happy i did not purchase another laptop. I bought a small chrome book for moving around and outside, and has the ability to sync with the desktop, redundant, nah, the fullsize keyboard is nice to have. Downside.....haven't found it yet, but i have found a new investment opportunity....Lenovo.
11 comment| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 10, 2014
I got this for my husband because of the reviews. The reviews did not fail!!! This computer rocks, my husband loves it ! Love every thing about it... It's a lot of fun. There were some complaints about windows 8, but my husband is a gadget kind of guy and loves to figure out how things work, so windows 8 is great for him. It also shipped in two days !!!!
on July 4, 2014
The screen and overall quality is good, but in hindsight I should have gone with a stronger processor. The performance, and I admit in large part is due to Windows 8 quirks and bugs, is slow. It performs single tasks satisfactorily, but struggles to multitask. This next comment is directed right at Lenovo...what is it with the amount of bloat ware? It significantly diminishes the quality of the machine. It loads at startup, it loads while in use and more loads while online. It has obnoxious applets that hijack your browser, slowing both the performance of the browser and the machine. Eventually you have to terminate the session and remove the adware. I've cleaned off countless apps from the machine, and am still discovering new ones. If the hardware vendors don't think they are on the hook for this annoying feature (allowing software vendors to load it on), they are dead wrong. Knowing what I know now, you can't take the non i5/7/9 processor-based machines seriously with this much overhead on the machine. The processor is actually adequate, but cannot overcome the bloat. And they wonder why people buy Apple products instead. Watch out for Google too, they are coming on. I hope you're listening Microsoft and their hardware vendors...the ride isn't going to last with this kind of quality.
on August 17, 2014
Wonderful product. My mom is doing much better with Windows 8 and the ability to tap on the screen rather than deal with a mouse all the time. Lenovo is a great maker of computers. My daughter has a laptop and we have had zero problems with it. She's had it over a year. Lenovo has won me as a customer for my next computer too. The purchase was handled extremely well by this seller. They were wonderful to work with on time frame, shipping and questions. Can't give a high enough praise for the help and service. Would recommend them to anyone.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 25, 2014
This is an awesome computer, especially considering the price! I'm new to both desktop touchscreens and Windows 8 -- but really like both. It comes with Windows 8 but I upgraded to Windows 8.1 immediately after installing all the Windows 8 upgrades first (you have to do this PRIOR to being able to install Windows 8.1). Be patient, though, the Windows 8.1 upgrade takes a significant amount of time, depending upon your bandwidth of course. I couldn't be happier. I also quickly purchased (again at Amazon) the EXCELLENT book "Windows 8.1 for Dummies," by Andy Rathbone. As a new Windows 8.1 user the book is quite useful and immediately helpful. I've looked at other touchscreen desktops at Sam's Club and found this computer to be a better buy. Don't be afraid to purchase this computer as it is excellent value.
on January 26, 2014
So far- a few months in- this touch screen w/ key board is really living up to all my expectations. Very impressed with the product and would suggest it to most for a home computer!
on April 18, 2014
It has an attractive outlook and very sleek. However, I am still trying to figure out how to use it as there is no manual.

When I first started using it, there seemed to be a problem with the DVD but looks as if this is not the case. But if you ask me if I will still buy it if I am given another chance, I wont as I live in BC Canada and if there is any problem, I would have to send it to Ontario for service. Although there is a 1-year warranty to it, think of the shipping charges! Besides, I was charged 12% tax by the CBSA! There seems to be no go back. Now I have to keep my fingers crossed that this computer lasts.

Finally, the seller provides good customer service and super fast delivery - less than a week! Thanks.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 9, 2014
Bought this for my son and he absolutely loves it. Blazing fast. The touch screen makes it easy and convenient.
on April 20, 2014
Nice beautiful picture, very small frame, easy to set up and maneuver, only thing that I don't like is the internet its hard to use with the arrow keys on the remote (takes a long time and hard to click on what you want) and you can't get on everything like the normal internet its more like mobile internet. But everything else works Great! YouTube app Netflix app Pandora app and the TV its self and has 3HDMI ports and the phone to TV interface it kool

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.