Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on March 21, 2014
Chose Lenovo because of price.
Win 8.1 and touch screen with the minimum apps necessary
worked out very well for my wife and I.
We wanted email access for both of us
and word processor and internet access.
The price was good, Amazon had free shipping and
we received it quickly. The instruction manual was minimum.
So I had to purchase a Win 8.1 instruction book for dummies.
Work out very well. We are pleased.
on March 15, 2014
This shipped promptly and arrived in good condition. Set up was easy. Only had it for a few weeks but so far am loving it. Just note the keyboard and mouse are NOT wireless as some all-in-ones come but not a big deal for me. Recognized and connected to my wireless router with ease.
on May 13, 2014
So pleased with this computer. Has met my expectations and surpassed them. Too many great features to list them all.
on August 14, 2014
Wonderful, solid piece of equipment, but some attention required for the setup of all the software, though not much"bloat" is installed. Would have been better with a wireless keyboard.
on November 18, 2014
Great computer for the kids to do their homework on and play games. I am waiting to see how long it will take them to figure out that it's a touchscreen.
on December 10, 2014
Love this touchscreen desktop! Have had it a few months with no problems at all. Would highly recommend to friends and family.
on August 23, 2014
I've only had this for a few weeks but I really love using the touchscreen and the clean appearance of the all-in-one.
on May 18, 2015
I LOVE IT!!
on October 9, 2014
Have had this computer 4 months. No problems.
on June 7, 2014
I love this All-in-One. I was originally apprehensive about using Windows 8 but now that I've had the Lenovo for over a week I am completely comfortable either using it in desktop mode (kind of like Windows 7) or experimenting with the variety of apps available. Once the Windows Email account was setup, there was no end to the freebies at my disposal. Very satisfied. Excellent delivery! Excellent Service! Excellent piece of equipment! The 21.5 " fit very nicely on my desk.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.