Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lenovo IdeaPad Z585 15.6-Inch Laptop (Metal - Gray)
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on February 8, 2015
Well the hardware on this guy is sound! However Windows 8 is complete trash! First thing I did was reformat the drive and install good old windows 7.. Which I would recommend to anyone buying a new laptop, they come pre-loaded which far to much trash apps.
on February 17, 2014
I've had no less than a dozen issues with this computer ranging from inability to boot to the screen going blank while I was working on it. Finally had to have the motherboard replaced. Warranty expires in 2 weeks and I'm worrying once its out of warranty it will totally stop working.
on April 16, 2013
I bought this computer around 2 weeks ago and am very pleased. Windows 8 takes a day to get use to, but it is nice to keep my mail open in the GUI and then have my internet/documents open in the desktop mode. The speed at which this computer operates is great given its quad core and RAM (getting out of sleep mod takes a few seconds, start up is a bit longer). The screen has a great display for average use, and the only downside is the battery life isn't anything special, but I didn't buy this for mobility.
on July 10, 2013
The Lenovo Ideapad Z585 has worked without any issues. I have been able to play all of the games that I wanted to on good graphics, but not the best, but that is what you get for its price. I am able to play games with high fps without spikes of lag. The main issue I have had is that the keyboard is shrunk in order to fit in the number pad, but after owning for a month, I have already gotten mainly used to it.
on February 18, 2014
What a great laptop. Fast as the Lone Ranger's speeding bullet. My tech guru put 8.1 Windows on it and now I have all the bells and whistles to have fun with this whiz-bang computer.
on August 16, 2013
very quick processing power. nice simple design. great screen resolution. im am very happy with it other than having windows 8.
on May 2, 2013
The laptop is agreat machine for the price range. Like everything except the Win8 OS. Have re-formatted it with Ubuntu 12.10 works much better.
on April 4, 2013
To those of you looking at buying this laptop... don't believe the specs... It states it has intel integrated graphics.... This is false... AMD APU's have HD 7*** series graphics on board. This model has either an HD 7520G or 7660G integrated gpu. There is a model of this laptop with dual graphics card, a 7670M, which is actually a decent, dedicated gpu, and a 7660G which is on die with the cpu running in crossfire with the dedicated graphics card.

See 1 answered question