|Screen Size||10 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1200 x 800 pixels|
|Processor||1.3 GHz 8032|
|RAM||1 GB DDR2|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||9 hours|
Lenovo IdeaTab A10-70 10-Inch 16 GB Tablet
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The great: It's a pretty fast and bright tablet. Colors are good and touch screen is responsive. It is light, thin and easy to hold. Passmark benchmark hit 2580 which is good for a budget tablet; it is certainly fast enough for me. The stereo speakers are on front and sound is good (but don't expect much bass from them). I find 1200x800 to be a good resolution and Netlix is sharp and off angle viewing is good. 2D games play very well. There isn't a lot of software installed so not a lot of junk to wade through. My 32G micro SD card worked just fine. The tablet can be encrypted and you can do a remote erase if the table becomes lost.
The good: 3D graphic speed is good enough to play Real Racing with decent frame rates. It wasn't too choppy and I could steer okay. Your mileage on other games will vary. Built in radio is a nice feature but requires headphones to be plugged in, I assume for an antenna, but that means only listening via headphones.
The fair: The camera is fair. Indoor pics with lighting from large picture window with overcast sky were grainy when zooming in on the picture in the gallery. Outdoor pics in overcast skies produced the same results. I did not experience focus issues as reported by the one reviewer.
The bad: Lenovo does not have much information in their users manual located on the tablet, or on their web site. Their site is pretty bad, and some solutions provided weren't even for what they said they were for.
The unknown: Thought I had it connected to power but the battery died while I was using it.Read more ›
However, and this is a big however, about one in five have had hardware problems. Ranging from a weak Wi-Fi connection to the touchscreen not working. I've set up enough of these to notice a pattern.
Know that if you purchase one of these, there is about a 20% chance you will have problems with it. Or, if you prefer, an 80% chance of getting a great tablet!
On the plus side Amazon has a great return policy and this has been nothing more than an inconvenience.
I recommend this tablet for a budget 10" if you do not mind the lower resolution.
If you are looking for a case lenovo makes one and amazon sells it, here is the part number 888016535
The camera is quite poor. There is no flash or focus assist light, and photos are not always well focused. My banking app crashed when I tried to use the camera to make a deposit.
The GPS works OK, and you get an offline NAV app that works pretty well. When used with Google navigation, the app crashes; this is unacceptable.
The unit is updated to Android 4.4.2 which is not compatible with Adobe Flash. You will need to use the Dolphin browser and use a hacked version of Flash in order to use things like Amazon Prime streaming video . Amazon being Amazon, does not have a Prime video app so you need this kludgy work around to see Prime streaming videos.
Overall I like this tablet because it works pretty well for video. The display looks nice, and I don't think it's a disadvantage not to have a true HD display.
What I'd like to see: 1. Ability to use as a remote control. 2. Better camera (as it stands, this tablet might as well not have a camera) 3. Even better battery life 4. Needs to work with Google navigation.
It seems that when you purchase a budget tablet, you need to live with some glitches. There is just no way I am going to buy a tablet (which in my mind really is the definition of a toy) for more than $200.
Do I recommend this tablet : Yes, but don't expect perfection.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've been using this tablet for over a week now and I'd say it's great except for the poor audio. The rest of the tablet is good enough to make me keep it and probably just get a... Read morePublished 13 days ago by BC
Old Android OS on TAB 2 A10-70F
Bought the 10" 32 GB Tab late night in April 2016 on Lenovo URL. The price was right. Read more
The reason for two stars which would have started off as 4 or 5 is that the miniusb port is the only way to charge it, and it is not reinforced in any way so unlike our phone which... Read morePublished 27 days ago by mscons
My family has bought at least 6-7 laptops from Lenovo. We like the brand. But I guess my expectation for a quality tablet was not to be realized. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Ted
Very good decent tablet, great quality audio... But stuck on Android 4.4.2... Not upgradeable.Published 3 months ago by John
Bought one two years ago. Sent it back three times for the same issue, a bad video circuit. Office depot took it back and I bought another one. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer