|Processor||1.33 GHz Atom Z3735F|
|Hard Drive||32 GB SSD|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||2000 MB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Lenovo Ideacentre Stick 300 PC Mini Desktop (Intel Atom Z3735F, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB HDD + 32 GB SSD, Windows 10) 90F2000CUS
|Price:||$249.11 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use at home or on-the- go, Ideacentre Stick 300 is designed to go anywhere you go and plug into any display you can find.
- Plug into a display via HDMI and connect a wireless keyboard and mouse for the ultimate portable PC experience on any screen size..
- Quickly connect a hand-held keyboard and mouse combo to enjoy multimedia or web browsing from afar.
- Keep your favorite media with you at all times with 32 GB of storage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Use it Anywhere
Transform your TV into a PC. The Lenovo ideacentre Stick 300 is a fully-functioning, pocket-sized PC that connects to a TV or monitor via HDMI. Use it as a valuable business tool or a versatile media center – at school, on the road or on vacation.
The Portable PC
Looking to bring computing to new places? The ideacentre Stick 300 is exactly what you're looking for. It connects and transforms any HDMI TV or monitor into a full PC. It’s great for on-the-go client presentations, catching up with emails, watching movies, gaming, or simply browsing the web. All the convenience of everyday computing, but in an ultra-small format.
Small and Light
At just 100 millimeter long (4.7-inch) the ideacentre Stick 300 fits easily into the palm of your hand as well as your back pocket. Powered by Windows 10, with 2 GB of memory and 32 GB of on-board storage, this little device packs a big punch.
Enjoy your favorite media on the move. Connect the ideacentre Stick 300 to any display to stream movies and music, enjoy light game play, surf the web and video chat.
Perfect for Students
The ideacentre Stick 300 is a smart option for students. It’s highly portable, and a great way to transport assignments, homework and presentations from A to B.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MASTERTRONICS (LIGHTNING FAST SERVICE & SHIPPING)||Grand River Tech||Shake_Light||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ACEPC|
|RAM Size||2 GB||2 GB||2 GB||4 GB||2 GB||2 GB|
|Processor Series||Atom Z3735F||Intel Atom||Intel Atom 230||Atom Z8300||Atom Z3735F||Intel Atom|
|Processor Speed||1.33 GHz||1.33 GHz||1.83 GHz||1.44 GHz||1.33 GHz||1.83 GHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||shared||integrated_graphics||integrated_graphics||Intel HD Graphics||Integrated||integrated_graphics|
|Hard-Drive Size||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB||—||32 GB|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10|
The Lenovo ideacentre stick 300 is a pocket-sized device that transforms any display into a Windows PC ideal for enjoying media, browsing the web or giving presentations. Portable and simple to set-up, the ideacentre stick 300 brings versatility and utility to a new level wherever and whenever you need it.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are the pros and cons:
- Setup is as easy as plugging in the stick, plugging the USB into the stick and TV, then pressing the power button on the stick. It took 5 minutes to complete setup and get into Windows 10. My old Vizio e601i-a3 has a USB port which DOES provide enough power to not have to use the power brick.
- Strong Wifi signal (I have an original Logitech K400 keyboard/mouse so I have't tried Bluetooth and Wifi at the same time).
- I'm able to stream 1080p MKV videos over LAN from another Windows 10 PC with ease.
- I really don't have any yet. I'll update my post, probably with a little rage, if something comes up. I imagine the only issues I'll have moving forward are Windows Updates affecting drivers. I'm thinking about disabling Windows Update completely to avoid it.
This little device is still chugging along with zero issues even with all of the latest Windows 10 updates.
In response to the comment regarding disabling Windows Update - You CAN disable Windows Update by setting the network that the device is connected to as a 'Metered' connection even if it's your regular home network. Another option is to upgrade to Windows 10 pro and it can be disabled using group polyicy editor (gpedit.msc) - http://www.howtogeek.com/224471/how-to-prevent-windows-10-from-automatically-downloading-updates/
A couple of other brands of stick computers that we tried required more power that a TV USB port could supply.
Only downside is the onboard Wi-fi solution which is really crappy. Read that this is due to a shared radio that also doubles up as the bluetooth radio. You really must buy an additional wi-fi adapter to use. The inbuilt option is completely pointless.
This stick is the same hardware as the Intel BOXSTCK1A32WFCR so any wireless issues are inherent to the design not the Lenovo unit or implementation.
If you use a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard of course they'll have to 'share' the single wireless antenna so streaming and video's could get touchy.
This isn't an issue at all if you use an item like the Logitech K400 Wireless Keyboard, it's not Bluetooth so no wireless shearing issues will occur.
Regardless, the fact the Lenovo stick comes with Windows 10 and the Intel stick is still shipping with Windows 8.1 this is a much better buy.
All other product reviews and performance tips should pretty much be the same for either stick.
Intel Compute Stick Windows BOXSTCK1A32WFC