Lenovo Star Wars: Jedi Challenges, Smartphone Powered Augmented Reality Experience
|Item Weight||1.04 Pounds|
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones with screen size smaller than 6.5"|
About this item
- AUGMENTED REALITY: Awaken your inner Jedi with Star Wars: Jedi Challenges, a smartphone powered augmented reality experience that brings an all-new Star Wars experience right into your home. Simply start the app, put on the headset, and begin your journey. Immerse yourself in three epic experiences: Lightsaber Battles, Holochess, and Strategic Combat
- LIGHTSABER BATTLES: Perfect your lightsaber skills by taking on some of the most menacing villains the dark side has to offer. Engage other players in intense 1-on-1 local multiplayer battles in the new Lightsaber Versus Mode
- HOLOCHESS: Train your mind in the ultimate game of concentration and strategy, as first seen in Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope
- STRATEGIC COMBAT: Test your skills as a military strategist and command armies against enemy troops in large-scale ground wars
- PHONE COMPATIBILITY: Star Wars: Jedi Challenges is a smartphone-powered experience compatible with select Android and iOS devices. Currently Validated Phones: iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6. Samsung Galaxy S9, S8, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel, Moto Z2 Force, Moto Z, LG G6. Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro, Nova 2S, Xiaomi MIX2, Sony Xperia XZ1
This product is available as Renewed.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Star Wars: Jedi Challenges
The smartphone-powered augmented reality experience brings an all-new Star Wars experience right into your home. Start the app, put on the headset, and begin your journey with three epic experiences. Wield a lightsaber and villains, train yourself in strategic combat against invading forces, and master the strategy of intergalactic Holochess
Star Wars: Jedi Challenges brings Star Wars into your world with the technology of augmented reality. Train as a force-sensitive apprentice and unlock the knowledge of the Jedi order. Learn to master the art of lightsaber duels, command troops against invading evil forces, and challenge your mind with Holochess. Awaken your inner Jedi.
- Perfect your lightsaber skills by taking on some of the most menacing villains the dark side has to offer.
- Defeat waves of enemy troops across all eras in Assault Mode.
- Face off in 1-on-1 duels against Kylo Ren, Darth Vader and more.
- Progress through varying levels of difficulty across six planets.
- Use Force powers to strategically defeat your enemies.
-Train your mind in the ultimate game of concentration and strategy, as first seen in Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope.
- Direct holographic alien pieces as you battle for territory on checkered game tables.
- Collect eight unique creatures, each with different strengths and weaknesses.
- Outsmart your opponent with tactical skill and a powerful team.
- Test your skills as a military strategist and command armies against enemy troops in large-scale ground wars.
- Place your defenses and units to strategically defeat enemies on the battlefield.
- Lead heroes such as Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi to overcome the forces of the dark side.
- Recreate epic battles from the Star Wars saga like the Battle of Hoth.
- Unlock new units and troops as you progress through increasingly difficult challenges.
Lightsaber Versus Mode
- Engage other players in intense 1-on-1 local multiplayer battles in the new Lightsaber Versus Mode to see who will become the ultimate lightsaber duelist.
-Now available through a free update to the Star Wars: Jedi Challenges app.
- Battle against your friends with dynamic lightsaber duels that are different every time.
- Use the Force to sense your opponent’s next move and counter their attacks!
- Skill matters as you block, dodge and strike your adversary to claim victory in epic lightsaber combat.
*To access Lightsaber Versus Mode, both players must each have a separate Star Wars: Jedi Challenges starter kit and the latest version of the mobile app downloaded on a compatible smartphone. Players must be in the same space approximately 6 feet apart.
- Lightsaber Controller: Experience what it feels like to wield a lightsaber for the first time – to face off against enemies right in your own living room. Feel your opponents' attacks with force feedback.
- Lenovo Mirage AR Headset: The Lenovo Mirage AR headset is ergonomically designed for maximum game immersion.
- Tracking Beacon: The beacon ensures accurate tracking of your location, while expanding and filling in the environment around you with an immersive augmented reality universe, Lightning to micro-USB cable, USB-C to micro-USB cable.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The packaging is befitting of high end electronics and can be reused for storage when the game is not in use, though the lightsaber is worthy of keeping out for display. The components are all well made and feel very solid and built to last. Setup was easy for me as the app walks you through the entire process. The app works smoothly on my device and quality of the visuals and audio is very good, though it does drain your battery, so plan accordingly.
This is my first experience with the immersive AR style of game, though I have some experience with several full VR games. I discovered quickly that AR doesn't make me feel the "motion sickness" that many people get with full VR so I was able to play as long as I liked with no ill effects physically.
Overall I think this is worth the plunge for both Star Wars fans and gamers alike. I hope Lenovo will add additional games to this same platform.
This thing is amazing...from the moment we took it out of the box, everyone was beside themselves with excitement. After getting it set up (which was extremely easy) we jumped right in and started down our path to becoming a Jedi. The headset fit very well over everyone's head, and worked extremely well over my glasses, which most AR/VR/FPV headsets don't. It also worked the same with everyone's phone...my wife's motoz, worked as well my pixl2 and my daughters iPhone. The lightsaber is cosplay ready, as my daughter took it with her dressed as Rey to see the Last Jedi! The holochess game is much better than I expected, as is the strategy game...but ultimately we all went back to what was the most fun, and that was swinging the lightsaber around at bad guys! It was also a hit at our party, with adults lined up to take a "stab" at it. I highly recommend this product..and buying it direct from Lenovo was the best way to go as it was packed and shipped professionally. I cant recommend this thing enough, and I guess my only criticism is that you cant choose your own path to become a Sith....caus that would be cool!
Since we have two at home my husband wishes they could use that to battle each other (but you can't do that yet). I am hoping someone from Disney and Lenovo is reading this and will make it happen.
Top reviews from other countries
El diseño del juego es fantástico, las gráficas son muy buenas y da la ilusión de estar ahí inmerso en el mundo de Star Wars, a mí me pareció el mejor juego de RA que he jugado, hace unos meses Lenovo añadió una expansión al juego, ahora puedes jugar en modo duelo contra otra persona que tenga el mismo set de jedi challenges, sacó el sable kylo ren (que se compra por separado) y además de que añadió un entrenamiento en el "lado oscuro" en la que el objetivo es ser un sith y tienes que pelear con luke y otros de los jedi más famosos, el juego además también está en español (de españa) por lo que puedes escuchar la narración y todo en español, pero en lo personal te recomiendo jugarlo en inglés porque es más fidedigno al espíritu de star wars y porque todos sabemos que el doblaje en español de españa no es tan bueno (Luke skywalker para ellos es Luke trotacielos y otros tantos detalles que se pierden)
Si te gusta Star Wars tienes que probar esto, solo asegurate de tener un teléfono compatible y además un espacio seguro y amplio para poder jugar (sí cuando estás en medio del combate pierdes la noción del espacio y por querer esquivar un ataque puedes tirar cosas a tu alrededor o chocar contra algo), te recomiendo tener unos audífonos bluetooth para maximizar la inmersión.
El mango está muy bien detallado, y cuidado. Es muy ligero ya que es plástico cromado, no obstante no le quita nada al perfecto detalle del mismo.
Altamente recomendable y divertido