|Item model number||4X10E52935|
|Item Weight||10.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.6 x 1.5 x 5.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||3.59 x 1.5 x 5.32 inches|
|Audio-out Ports (#)||1|
Lenovo ThinkPad One Link Pro Dock (4X10E52935)
|Price:||$134.99 + $5.89 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unlike USB docks the One link Pro Dock delivers video with no compression, no drivers and no impact on image quality and notebook performance
- One Link delivers data, driver-free dual video, and power through a single convenient connector
- Front Panel: 2x USB 3.0 (One with Always-On Mobile Device Charging) - Ideal for use with memory keys, hard drives and other quick access devices. Stereo / Mic Combo Audio Port
- Rear Panel: 2x USB 2.0 - Ideal for most USB devices. 2x USB 3.0. Display Port with maximum resolution 2560x1600. DVI-I with maximum 1920x1200 resolution and DVI to VGA adapter included in the box. Gigabit Ethernet (10/1000).
- compatibility: ThinkPad E455, E450, E550, E550c, E555, E540, E440, E455, E531, E431. ThinkPad S440, S431, S540, S531. ThinkPad Yoga, Yoga 12, Yoga 14 (Type 20DM, 20DN), Yoga 15. ThinkPad X1 Carbon
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Here are my impressions after about 4 weeks of use:
- small footprint
- stylish design
- connection cable lets me place the laptop freely on my desk
- got all the connections that I need (2 monitors, ethernet, plenty of USB connectivity)
- cheaper than a comparable docking station
- I can run three screens at a time using DVI, VGA and my laptop
- sometimes the monitors flicker and the secondary monitor takes about 20 seconds to stabilize (identical monitors on DVI and VGA)
- occasionally Windows 8 gets confused with the zoom of my two monitors but that's a Windows 8 problem I think
When connected through either the DisplayPort or the DVI-I port, my display goes in/out of power save mode.
Problem surfaced during initial set up, but then didn't re-occur for a couple of weeks.
Then, a couple of weeks ago it re-occurred (sometimes it will stay on for an hour or two, but most of the time it's stuck in and endless-loop of (1) off for 5 seconds, (2) back on for a few seconds, (3) repeat
When it goes really crazy (constant on/off) my system will hang and require a cold reboot.
UPDATE: (June 5,2014)
Received a replacement dock from IBM. Initially, it appeared to have resolved the problem. However, after about a week (today) I noticed the exact OPPOSITE problem, when in Power Save mode, the monitor repeatedly enters power save mode (the "Entering Power Save" mode window pops up repeatedly.
I have never had such issues w/ any of our previous Thinkpad docking solutions, nor with the new company issued Dell laptop/dock.
I am not certain if the issue is with the dock, or with our new Thinkpad Yoga S1 (it's also had an intermittent issue)
Update: (June 13, 2014) Dock Issue; not resolved
If I leave my speakers plugged into the front port and remove the laptop the speakers have a buzzing noise. I just switched over to a USB DAC and don't have that issue anymore.
The gigabit ethernet port isn't as fast as what you would get from an integrated port. It's USB3 based, so it's performance is on par with those style of adapters.
I wish it had more USB ports on it. I still end up using a USB Hub. The 2 USB3 on the front is a nice touch though.
Other than minor quibbles it works great, and I haven't had any real issues with it. It works as expected when I plug/unplug.
I have same exact model at work and got this for home use when I work from home. Connected (Lenovo X1 carbon) to two monitors with display port and DVI - same configuration at work and home except different makes and models of monitors.
Tested this unit at work too and same off / on issue noticed. And there is no issue at all with the docking station provided at work, which has been tested at home also connecting to home monitors.
Per BecTech Global customer service (seller), some batches might have defect and asked me to return. Going back to the seller who assured refund irrespective of 30 days return policy, if the item is defective.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love my Lenovo X1 and it works great with this dock. I have two of them so I can work at home or office. Absolutely love the format. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Squeeze
A shame that there are insufficent ports for extra HDMI connections for multiple monitors.Published 24 days ago by Antony Francis
Monitor flickers and loss of feed common. Would not recommend. Should have considered other negative reviews before purchasing.Published 2 months ago by jack
There's a power button on the side that works the same as the laptop's power button. All I have to do is take my laptop out of my bag, plug it in, and press the button on the... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Matt