|Standing screen display size||12 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||2160x1440 Pixels|
|Memory Speed||1866 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||HD 515 Graphics|
|Wireless Type||802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11g|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $15.11 shipping
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet, 12" Full-HD+ IPS Touchscreen w/Active Pen, Intel Core m7-6Y75 Dual-Core 1.2GHz, 256GB Solid State Drive, 8GB DDR3, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, Detachable Keyboard, Win10Pro
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$670.00 (43%)|
|Display Size||12 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Get reliable performance from the Intel Core m7-6Y75 processor 1.2GHz (Burst up to 3.1GHz) 4MG Cache
- 8GB 1866MHz LPDDR3 (on-board) memory, with a microSD card slot that supports up to 64GB, 256GB M.2 Solid State Drive
- Enjoy a 12” Screen with Portable Entertainment with a Stunning Display: Whether for work or leisure, the high resolution 2K (2160 x 1440) display features widescreen IPS technology and an integrated, adjustable kickstand for viewing from any angle. With the integrated speakers and Dolby surround sound technology, the X1 Tablet is perfect for watching videos.
- ThinkPad Keyboard Perfection: The X1 Tablet features the detachable keyboard with the legendary ThinkPad design. The built-in TrackPoint and trackpad replicates the feel of our award-winning keyboard that's been perfected over more than 20 years.
- With the detachable keyboard snapped into place, the X1 Tablet is only 1.1 kg / 2.4 lbs.
- Business Ready: The X1 Tablet is available with robust security features like Touch-Sensor Fingerprint Reader and Discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) for encryption. Remote manageability features are also available, including Intel vPro and Active Management Technology (AMT).
- Windows 10 Pro
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Features
Enjoy a 12” Screen with Portable Entertainment with a Stunning Display
Enjoy a 12” Screen with Portable Entertainment with a Stunning Display: Whether for work or leisure, the high resolution 2K (2160 x 1440) display features widescreen IPS technology and an integrated, adjustable kickstand for viewing from any angle. With the integrated speakers and Dolby surround sound technology, the X1 Tablet is perfect for watching videos.
ThinkPad Keyboard Perfection
ThinkPad Keyboard Perfection: The X1 Tablet features the detachable keyboard with the legendary ThinkPad design. The built-in TrackPoint and trackpad replicates the feel of our award-winning keyboard that's been perfected over more than 20 years.
Business Ready: The X1 Tablet is available with robust security features like Touch-Sensor Fingerprint Reader and Discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) for encryption. Remote manageability features are also available, including Intel vPro and Active Management Technology (AMT).
Compare with similar items
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet Laptop (12in (2160x1440) IPS FHD + Touchscreen, Intel Core m7-6Y75, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM, ThinkPad Pen Pro, Windows 10 Professional) (Renewed)
Lenovo Flex 14 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop, 14 Inch FHD Touchscreen Display, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor, 12GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB NVMe SSD, Windows 10, 81SS000DUS, Black, Pen Included
HP Envy x2 12-inch Detachable Laptop with Stylus Pen and 4G LTE, Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB Flash Storage, Windows 10 (12-e091ms, Silver/Blue)
|Sold By||PacificTech||Networkstore||busylittlebee||Computer Upgrade Expert|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB||8 GB||12 GB||128 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||AMD||Qualcomm|
|CPU Speed||1.2 GHz||1.20 GHz||2.1 GHz||2.2 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||2160x1440 pixels||2160 x 1440||1440 x 900 pixels||—|
|Screen Size||12 inches||12 inches||14 inches||12.3 inches|
|Graphics Coprocessor||HD 515 Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 515||AMD Radeon Vega 8||Integrated Qualcomm Adreno 540 GPU|
|Hard Disk Description||Flash Memory Solid State||SSD||Flash Memory Solid State||Universal Flash Storage|
|Hard Disk Size||256 GB||256 GB||256 GB||128 GB|
|Human Interface Input||Touch Pad||Unknown||Touchscreen||Touch Pad|
|Item Dimensions||14.70 x 4.20 x 11.40 inches||8.00 x 11.50 x 0.80 inches||12.91 x 9.02 x 0.70 inches||8.28 x 11.53 x 0.27 inches|
|Item Weight||2.36 lbs||0.99 lbs||3.52 lbs||1.00 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10|
|RAM Memory Technology||LPDDR3||DDR3||DDR4||LPDDR4|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11g, 802.11b, 802.11n||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||802.11ac|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth||Wi-Fi|
Mobile Professionals who need PC performance Next time you travel on business, there's no need to take your Tablet and your Laptop, let alone a Projector for presentations. ThinkPad X1 Tablet can be all three, as well as a 3D Camera! Customize it with optional modules like Presenter, 3D Imaging, or Productivity for additional ports, docking options, battery boost, and more. Exceptionally light and thin, and with a keyboard that looks and feels like a ThinkPad, it takes mobile productivity to a new level. IS SOMEONE 1. Enterprises and SMB"s who want a single, powerful device that is easily portable and handles any business task in any work environment. 2. Professionals who need to be productive all day long, wherever they are " in the office, at home, or on-the-go. 3. Business professionals who refuse to sacrifice power for versatility, and want the ability to handle any business task wherever they are IS NOT SOMEONE Who values sheer CPU and GPU power over mobility and customization Who is rarely mobile and does not value thin and light Who values low price over performance and features.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is thin, light, and durable. The battery lasts a full-day with energy-saving options.
It has been dropped and sat on, without damage so far.
It comes without all those crap-wares that other systems include... well, except for those that comes with Windows 10.
The keyboard easily snaps-off to use the screen as a tablet. You can't store the keyboard behind the screen, though, like their Yoga or Flex laptop. It has to be closed in front of the screen, open to use as a keyboard, or detached.
1. For me, the built-in stand can not be adjusted enough for my taste. The screen angle is too steep.
2. They moved most of the TrackPoint customization to TouchPad, so TrackPoint functionality is not as good. Maybe find an old driver instead.
Note: Much better buys can be found in Lenovo's non-ThinkPad line if you do not need a TrackPoint. Of course, it is almost essential if you a touch-typist or need precision pointing of mouse. TouchPad is useful, but it cannot replace TrackPoint.
After 1yr: I'm throwing it away. It has been back to Lenovo twice for repairs. It rarely works well for more than an hour. Issues include, suddenly reboots itself for now reason, suddenly powers off for no reason, the keyboard only works about 70% of the time and you need to revert to the touch screen keyboard, from day one it never held a charge, it always needs to be plugged in, often the screen will not respond when I try and log in, even after a reboot. This machine is complete rubbish.
- OK - so with the glowing accolades, why did I return it? It was painful decision, but it would randomly decide that after the PW had been entered the keyboard/cursor control would no-longer respond. The "fix" was to carefully remove the keyboard (mindful of the powerful magnets and delicate structure of the connective strip) and then re-connect it back on. SOMETIMES this would "heal" the connection and it would begin to work - otherwise it required multi-passes of a complete shutdown/Power-Off/disconnect/re-connect/Power-On restart to get the keyboard to work...... or not (I went 3 days at the end of an out-of-country trip where I REALLY needed the keyboard and cursor control but regardless of what I did I was denied usage and left with only the touchscreen).
- So, if you can deal with spells of random keyboard abandonment or are a tablet user who occasionally will use a keyboard, then I STRONGLY recommend this Laptop. Unfortunately I'm someone who has zero need for the standalone tablet configuration and that is the only thing you can reliably count-on.
- That said I have reverted to using my Helix-2 and YogaBook-12", or YogaBook 10.1" - all of which are my second choice to using this X-1 except for the aforementioned keyboard connection issue.