|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.7 x 1.2 x 4.3 inches|
|Item model number||ZG38C00505|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
Lenovo Wireless Pocket Projector (ZG38C00505)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Display up to 110-inches at resolution of 854x480 (480p) via the 50-lumen, high-contrast optical engine powered by Texas Instruments DLP Technology.
- Show movies, presentations and photos from the micro SD slot, or wirelessly via DLNA or Miracast. Connects to your iPhone or Android phone using DLNA or Miracast.
- The projector rotates up to 90 degrees and auto-corrects for image distortion.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 3 hours of operation on a single charge,
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
A Cinema in the palm of your hands
With a 90-degree rotatable display of up to 110", you'll be getting a bigger, more epic display than most TV's. Even project it on your ceiling! Project your movies, pictures and presentations for everyone to see.
The most versatile projector on the market.
The Lenovo Pocket Projector can work on its own. Just insert a microSD card (up to 32GB) with your shows or movies and control with the device's buttons. You can even share content from your phone or tablet.
Powerful and flexible.
With 90-degree rotation and distortion auto-correction, the Lenovo Pocket Projector adapts to the way you enjoy watching movies - whether that's sitting on the couch or laying in bed.
Crisp and vivid images.
Vibrant color technology delivers amazing images thanks to the 50-lumen, high-contrast optical engine powered by Texas Instruments' DLP technology along with a triple LED light source.
Take it with you everywhere.
With its petite size and lightweight design, you can carry the Lenovo Pocket Projector anywhere. Whether you're using it at home or on the road, take it in your back pocket or slip it in your bag - no need for heavy lifting!
Built-in battery and LEDs
No need to worry about running out of power when presenting; the Lenovo Pocket Projector lasts up to 3 hours on a single charge.
That's enough battery to watch an entire epic blockbuster or keep you focused on the presentation you are giving, without worrying about finding the nearest wall outlet. Plus the LEDs will give you up to 20,000 hours of bright performance.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Mango Wireless||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless||HDMI||HDMI^MHL||bluetooth, usb, hdmi, wireless||Wireless, HDMI, MHL, WiFi||HDMI|
|Image Brightness||50 lumens||3300 lumens||200 lumens||200 lumen||100 Lumens||400 lumens|
|Item Dimensions||1.16 x 4.72 x 4.33 in||12.44 x 8.98 x 4.08 in||4 x 4.3 x 1.2 in||5.3 x 5.2 x 1.2 in||2.2 x 2.2 x 2.2 in||3.9 x 5.9 x 1.6 in|
|Item Weight||6.4 ounces||4.6 lbs||0.75 lb||1.2 lbs||7.36 ounces||1.3 lbs|
Turn any room into your own private theatre with the ultraportable Lenovo Pocket projector. It’s a standalone projector with micro SD slot, or connects wirelessly through DLNA and Miracast enabled devices. Great for work or at home, you can share movies, presentations and photos up to a huge 110" display. Vibrant color technology delivers amazingly high-contrast images, while the built-in battery lets you project anywhere.
• Operating System : Compatible with Android Jelly Bean (4.3) and above, Windows 8.1, and iOS devices equipped with Miracast or DLNA
• Aspect Ratio : 16:10, 4:3
• Display/Resolution : Up to 110 inches / 854x480 (480p) display
• Brightness : 50 lumens
• Storage : MicroSD card with up to 32GB external storage
• Sound : 2 x speakers, 3.5mm audio jack
• Wi-Fi : DNLA and Miracast capability
• Sensors : G-sensor
• Battery : Up to 3 hours of battery life; up to 20,000 hours of LED lamp life
• Weight : .37 lbs / 170g
• Dimensions : 4.1 in x .98 in x 3.9 in / 104 mm x 25 mm x 100 mm
• Connectors : Micro USB, microSD card
Read about our customers' top-rated projectors on our Projector Reviews page.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That all being said, I figured I would try to use my Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 14 with the projector. I was able to "successfully" connect to the device and cast the video, however, it was not long before the projected video lagged behind the one on the laptop, eventually stuttering and then finally freezing. This happened when the projector was close to the laptop or "far away" (~15 feet), plugged in, or running on batteries.
This projector was a severe disappointment, and I now know why I never was able to find a video showing a demonstration of it functioning on the internet before I made my purchase. I purchased it based on my satisfaction with my Lenovo laptop, the name brand, and advertised features, and that was a mistake. I have returned it for a refund and will be purchasing the HDMI-wired ASUS alternative instead.
~ Update : Spoke to Lenovo support (1855 253 6686) on Mar 7th 2016 at 10:15 AM CST
Support said that iPhone is not on the supported list of devices, neither is iPad or Mac - only certain models of Android and windows 10 PC. Can I give it zero stars please ? I mean here is a product which Lenovo released saying it works with AirPlay, it never works and then you call support and they say it will not work.
I have a cheaper $100 Aaxa P1 projector which has been having its own set of issues. When I received this projector, I was pretty excited that I am finally getting a 200 lumen projector which I can watch during day time.
I have spent an entire day trying to stream Amazon video/Youtube and local files into this and I have given up. I am pretty tech savvy and usually do not given up on stuff so easily until I make it work.
(1) AirPlay works for screen casting - you can watch your iPhone screen, icons, and even view a few apps - but NEVER works for youtube or Amazon Prime. It says playing and does not even show the first few frames, literally does not work
(2) Tried DLNA with my Windows 10 laptop and again similar issues like AirPlay - cannot play videos
(3) This device lacks a HDMI port - so you cannot connect Roku/Chromecast/Amazon fire stick or even a cable from my laptop.
(4) Keystone correction performs inconsistently
(5) Lacks a tripod stand - the tilting view is supposed to work for it, but never works for height - so having a tripod fixture would have helped in adjusting the height
As compared my $100 AAXA P1 has a HDMI port (does not have Airplay), but I am able to connect Roku and Chromecast and play videos. There are support issues with Aaxa which is another point of frustration, but not like the Lenovo where I cannot make even a single video play on this device.
Now - is the Lenovo good for office presentations ? Not at all, unless you have your presentation material on a SD card, it is not going to work.
So, it is a highly crippled, half baked overpriced projector which Lenovo released in the market, I am totally frustrated that I have not been able to stream a single movie on this device.