Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Size: Flute Pair|Style Name: Lenox Opal Innocence Glassware|Change

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on May 6, 2015
For the price these are great. I bought them as a gift for a modest wedding and I think they'll be nice for the couple to use in the future without it feeling too overly romanticized.

The only problem I have is the glue between the glass and base is really obvious if you look down the glass. From the outside they look amazing, but if you catch that you start to realize how cheap they really are...
on May 21, 2017
I absolutely LOVE these!!! I had a set of large glasses and medium-sized glasses from this Lenox pattern—found them at a T.J. Maxx for $6/set—and have loved them for years. I really love how delicate the pattern is and how very classy these glasses are (they are just heavy enough and the lip is very nice). I wish I had room to hold more from this pattern.
on May 10, 2013
I love the flutes. I bought them for my wedding to match the Lenox Unity candle holder I purchased. I received the flutes which were well packaged, box undamaged inside and out, but one of the flutes had separated from its base. The glass had broken so its not like I could just glue it back together and hope it would be okay. I'm a little upset since a previous customer mentioned this happening after a couple uses but I didn't imagine it happening straight out of the box.

Honestly it will just be used for our wedding and maybe anniversaries. Thats all I need it to stand up for. Then it can stay in a china cabinet.

At the moment Im attempting to get the flutes replaced.

Edit: They sent replacements without any hassle. They were beautiful and have withheld through the wedding and box shuffling.
on February 8, 2015
I got my wife a set of four Opal Innocence water goblets for Christmas. They regularly appear on our Sunday dinner table. The styling is attractive and the goblet is substantial. It goes with several other items I got her previously in the same Lenox pattern. If you're looking for a crystal pattern that's relatively modern, this is a great choice.
on March 11, 2015
These flutes are absolutely gorgeous! To clarify, since I myself was not sure from just looking at the pictures available, they are engraved silver, not white. I am so happy with this purchase and cannot wait to use them at my wedding reception! Very elegant and classic look.
on October 28, 2012
I purchased these for my daughter and son-in-law for the toasts at their wedding. I wanted them to have something special that they would always have to remember their big day, but also something they could use the rest of their lives that wouldn't have a big "Bride" and "Groom" on it. My daughter loved these, and we received many positive comments about them. I was very happy with the purchase - they are beautiful and elegant, perfect for a wedding or any special occasion. They looked great on the table at the reception. They were packaged securely and thankfully arrived quickly with Prime shipping as I had forgotten to attend to this detail until the last week.
on August 6, 2013
These are the MOST beautiful flutes you have ever seen. I love them. We used them at our wedding toast and maybe I will bring them out for our anniversary, but I don't want anything to happen to them! I got the matching unity candle set too and they were absolutely beautiful. I can't say enough good things about them. The quality is excellent, they are not lightweight, they are sturdy, yet very elegant. If you're not a real "foo-foo" kind of girl and want real class, these are for you!
on February 2, 2016
Beautiful in the photos, even better in person. Purchased as a wedding gift for my son and daughter-in-law, they loved the set and have used them for anniversary celebrations and other special occasions, these flutes will surely become heirloom pieces. Gorgeous!
on March 15, 2011
I purchased this item along with the Unity Candle set and Cake server for my daughter's wedding and they way surpassed my expectation, from the beautiful packaging to the quality of the items. The actual flutes are more beautiful than the picture. They are also strong and sturdy. I was pleasantly surprised that the unity candle set contained candles.This was not indicated when ordering. The cake server set is really classy and looks more expensive than it is. I am happy with the purchase and would recommend these products without hesitating. Hats off to Lenox. I know my daughter will be happy with these items before & after the wedding
on May 1, 2013
Received the item quickly. They are packaged in a gorgeous rose box that protects the glasses. The glasses themselves are just as beautiful as all previous reviews have stated. I highly recommend these!! The bride cannot wait to use them!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.