Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 4, 2014
First, the product:
The product arrived in great condition, each cap wrapped separately in it's own plastic bag. The caps perform the exact same way as the original OEM canon lens caps. The elastic band to attach the lens cap to your lens is perfect - snug fit, doesn't get in the way, you can keep the elastic band anywhere on the lens, whatever is comfortable for you. I will most likely never lose another lens cap. It's great to have a few backups nonetheless. Also included with the product are line strings, to, I assume, attached your new lens caps to the shoulder strap hooks on your camera. I'm not using these strings, but they seem long and strong enough to get the job done.

Note: Other reviewers have posted reviews for the Canon Rebel T3i. If you have the 18-135mm lens, you will want the 67mm lens cap size.

Second, the company:
I made a mistake while ordering (my fault completely), and emailed the company just as an FYI. Tom from customer support replied to my email within hours, and we had a great conversation back and forth -- with all emails being replied to quickly. That alone is amazing customer support. Tom then went above and beyond, at their cost, to fix my mistake. Wow. You don't see that everyday.

Overall, I would highly recommend this product.
39 helpful votes
40 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on August 10, 2016
First the review. The product came just as described. The plastic doesn't feel cheap, it's solid and the springs on them are not too hard or too soft. I've had several other kinds of caps like these and they always felt clanky, cheap and thin but these ones are just right. For the price you can't go wrong with this. The second thing I would like to point out is the customer service. I was accidentally sent the wrong size lens cap at first. On the day the package arrived I messaged the company letting them know I was sent the wrong size caps. Mind you this all happened over the weekend and a representative got back to me right away. The rep asked me a few questions but I wasn't able to reply until the next morning and to my surprise they got back to me that day as well as letting me know that they were going to send me another set of caps in the right size and that I could keep the ones I was sent on accident free of charge. Kudos to the reps over at CAMKIX a lot of the time I don't expect to hear from customer service over the weekend and their speedy replies was like a breath of fresh air.
2 helpful votes
on August 26, 2016
I'm pretty happy with these! The bundle of getting 4 for the price was nice (though it could be cheaper). I like that the lens straps come unattached - as I don't use them with half my lenses, and like being able to choose.
The lens caps fit my T3i lenses so far (58mm fits, pick the right one for your lenses, of course), and they are super easy to snap in and remove.

No more losing lens caps! I have plenty!

The microfiber cloth is alright, I guess, haha.
It also came with some weird photo frame thing. Neat if you want it, but I won't be using it.
Paid for this product myself lol
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
2 helpful votes
on July 8, 2016
I bought these for my Canon 28-135mm lens. For what it is, it's just what it is: a pack of solid lens caps. I actually like them more than the stock cover that came with the lens. They stay on nicely, despite any movements, whatever position the lens is in, even with the clear filter I have threaded on the lens. I can't comment much on stickers / bands for the lenses as I don't like to use them when I'm running around and using my camera. Plus, since I live in Louisiana, I feel they'd lose their sticky property eventually but they seem decent. It's nice that there's four of them for the next four times I lose my lens. The pack also comes with a lens cloth, so that's cool. I like to lose those too, from time to time.

Overall, solid lens covers and some added little perks for value. Thumbs up!
on May 27, 2016
There are a lot of companies that are selling generic lens caps like this on Amazon - they all work just fine, and it doesn't really matter which company you choose - except for this one.

After my purchase, Noelle at CamKix wrote me to ask how I liked them. When I told her that I accidentally bought the wrong size lens caps and that I wouldn't be using them because it would have cost almost as much as they were worth to ship them back, Noelle didn't hesitate and shipped out the ones I actually wanted. I had them in a couple of days. It's that kind of service and support that I appreciate. I recommend them to you very highly.
on November 13, 2017
These caps fit my Sony Nex camera perfectly, but the “system” that keeps the cap attached to the lense via a small string once you’ve removed it isn’t the most durable. I used one of the caps on a 10-day vacation and about half way through the small circular pad lost its adhesion which meant the cap no longer stayed attached to the string. Not a deal breaker but it was a nice feature that the lense cap had the ability to stay attached to the camera while taking my pictures so I didn’t have to keep putting it in my pocket everyone I took it off. I could probably fix the problem with some super glue, but I didn’t have that while on vacation so it was a little annoying. Other than that it’s a good product.
on June 26, 2016
I purchased these lens caps a while back because, although my zoom telephoto lens is 70mmx300mm a normal cap would not fit (the circumference is 67mm) and the glass could get scratched. So, I looked around on Amazon and found these great items almost immediately. Now, I was able to protect my lens. Not only do I have the lens cap on now, but I have three more caps, just in case the one gets damaged or falls off the keeper string. As far as I am concerned it was a "good job" all around. Thank you for selling on Amazon!
review image
on November 30, 2014
Bought these because I sometimes (read usually) can't remember where I left the lens cap. Eventually, I got tired of hide-and-seek and headed to Amazon to get a replacement. I ended up picking these out, since it was the best price and included multiples. I have a Canon Rebel T3i and these covers fit the 18-55mm lens perfectly. I like the attachment that attaches them to the lens. It attaches with a little sticky dot for the lens cap and then an elastic band for the lens. The attachment is a bit long, but at least I haven't had any problems with it being in the way - it just looks a bit funny for it to be hanging like that. It all came in a nice plastic pouch that closes, which I liked as well. Happy with this purchase!
5 helpful votes
on October 1, 2017
I lost a lens cap and the one I had left was broken and didn't clamp on well, so this looked like a good solution. I like the way they fit and dangle from the string instead of getting stuffed in my pocket or bag, but the other night I was doing a time lapse, so the cap was dangling for quite a while, and suddenly the sticky stuff holding the actual cap to the string let go. Fortunately it wasn't totally dark and I found it and reattached it right away, but watch the sticky. I may wind up replacing that part with some strong double sided tape.
on November 4, 2017
I like these lens caps because they seem to grab onto the lens in a secure manner. Initially, I just opened up the bag they were all in and pulled a cap out, and it had this little piece of string, and I thought what a terrible Lems leash. I contacted the seller who said to photograph the cap and string. Well, as I dumped the whole bag out, I found there were the lens cap leashes just as pictured and perfectly acceptable. Humbly, I wrote back to the seller and said all was fine and that it was my mistake. Recommend this item.