3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
LensCoat LensCoat LensSack Pro Jr. (Digital Camo) lclspjdc
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy-duty water-resistant Codura
- Removable lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum mounting plate with 3/8”-16 mounting screw for a gimbal or ball head
- Non-slip grip material on the bottom (in the “U”)
- 2 locking zippers for easy filling and emptying
- Proudly made in the USA
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Lens Coat LensSack Pro Jr. series is our “U” shaped Lens Sack with a removable mounting plate. The mounting plate is made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum with a 3/8”-16 mounting screw allowing you to mount a gimbal or ball head. The mounting plate can be removed allowing your LensSack Pro Jr. to be used as a standard bean bag camera/lens support platform. The LensSack Pro Jr. provides excellent stability for cameras with lenses up to 500mm. Whether you are shooting from the ground, slick surfaces, railings, car doors, or safari vehicle, the LensSack Pro Jr. will provide a reliable steadfast platform. All of our Lens Sacks are constructed with the same heavy-duty water-resistant Codura as our Expandable Long Lens bags and Travel Hood. The Lens Sack Pro comes to you unfilled and its 2 high quality YKK locking zipper prevents leaks while easily allowing you to add the fill of your choice. Additional features of the LensSack Pro Jr.: Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum mounting plate with 3/8”-16 mounting screw for a gimbal or ball head Mounting plate is removable for standard bean bag use Heavy-duty water-resistant Codura 2 locking zippers for easy filling and emptying Non-slip grip material on the bottom (in the “U”) M.O.L.L.E webbing system to easily add pouches and accessories 2 storage pockets 2 adjustable straps to secure and carry your Lens Sack Re-enforced stitched seams Available in Black, Digital Camo, Forest Green Camo, Real tree Max4, Real tree AP Snow Proudly made in the USA Weight of LensSack Pro Jr. empty - 9oz (.255kg) Weight of LensSack Pro Jr.. filled with sunflower seeds - 5lb 8oz (2.494) Weight of mounting plate - 4.2oz Dimension when full - 7"hx6.5"wx7.5"d (17.78 x 16.51 x 19.05) ***Ships empty