Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- LensCovers® are UV400, 100% UVA and UVB and polarized for your eye protection! Only LensCovers® have been certified to meet ISO 12312-1:2013 quality standards (not for solar eclipse). Available upon request.
- LensCovers® are available in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large Slim and Large. See measuring instructions below or image with measuring instructions for proper fit. Other LensCovers®sizes are in a separate listing
- LensCovers® fit over men, women, and children's glasses! Side Lens for better peripheral vision and eye protection.
- Italian inspired design is stylish and fashionable, you won't find these at retail stores.
- For correct LensCovers® measurement, fit, and quality, purchase from “Sold by LensCovers®” as these are the original LensCovers® Sunglasses. LensCovers come either Smoke/Gray or Brown Lenses as shown.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
LensCovers are perfect for anyone who wants the benefits of sun protection while wearing their prescription glasses. They're lightweight and easy to slip on over your prescription glasses. You'll want to keep a pair in the car, office, house or wherever you need them! LensCovers are designed to wrap around your face blocking the sun from the side as well; a practical alternative to expensive prescription sunglasses! LensCovers are polarized, providing increased clarity, reduced eye fatigue, and glare protection.
How to measure your prescription frames for LensCover sunglasses:
1- Measure the widest part of your prescription frames left to right, this is the "width". Next measure the height of the lens with frame included.
2- Choose the LensCover frame (below) that is slightly larger in width and height than your frame measurements.
LensCovers Extra Small is 4-15/16 inches x 1-1/2 inches high
LensCovers Small is 5-5/16 inches wide x 1-5/8 inches high
LensCovers Medium is 5-1/2 inches wide x 1-3/4 inches high
LensCovers Large Slim is 5-11/16 inches wide x 1-7/8 inches high
LensCovers Large is 5-3/4 inches wide x 2-1/8 inches high
For example, if your prescription frames measure 5-1/4 inches (width) x 1-1/4 inches (height), the correct LensCovers Frame would be size Small.
Hard Case for LensCovers are available under a separate listing.
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.5 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0061RUKBA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 31, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
These are fairly light plastic, but if you're only going to be running/walking/driving with them, they'll work perfectly. Even though I have transition lenses, I use these for driving. If you're trying to decide between transition lenses or these I suggest these as transition lenses don't change shade when you're driving a car.
My regular glasses are about 5.5 inches from side to side & 1 inch tall if set on a table. These sunglasses fit fairly snug from side to side, but not so snug that it's uncomfortable. I have plenty of room for the height of my glasses to fit good underneath.
I highly suggest this product especially for the price. There are cheaper versions of these types of sun glasses, but you get what you pay for. Even with this price, it's not bad. I highly suggest this product.
I originally had some sunglasses like this but without the little windows on the side that I got at Walmart. Those were better--they were slightly more comfortable and didn't look as dorky (the window on the side is both useless and unattractive). However, I lost the other pair and wasn't able to find a replacement.
These work ok. For my purposes I wish they didn't have windows on the side, were a little darker tinted, and were just a bit more comfy. Having said that, they do fit and they do work as advertised. I wouldn't be able to wear them all day because there a little less comfy, but they work well for the morning commute.
Most recent customer reviews
Wonder about quality of lenses
My frames show above center at brow