3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Lensbaby Fisheye Optic
|Max Focal Length||12 Millimeters|
|Min Focal Length||12 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed to use with the Lensbaby Optic Swap System
- Ultra wide 12mm focal length
- Focus from infinity all the way down to one inch away from the front of the lens
- Interchangable aperture disks
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Lensbaby Circular Fisheye 5.8mm f/3.5 Lens for Canon
Lensbaby Creative Bokeh Optic
Lensbaby Trio 28 for Nikon Z
|Sold By||Filmtools||STC Distributors (Serial # Recorded)||Kellards||Kellards|
|Item Dimensions||0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches||2.75 x 2.75 x 3.00 inches||1.93 x 1.93 x 1.93 inches||2.75 x 2.75 x 2.00 inches|
|Item Weight||0.20 ounces||0.66 lbs||1.76 ounces||4.90 ounces|
|Maximum Focal Length||12 millimeters||5.8||50.00 meters||28.0 millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length||12 millimeters||5.8||50.0 millimeters||8.00 millimeters|
Turn your Lensbaby Composer or Composer Pro into a fun fisheye lens with the Fisheye Optic, part of the Lensbaby Optic Swap System. The Fisheye Optic’s ultra-wide 12mm focal length captures an eye-popping fisheye view from infinity all the way down to one inch away from the front of the lens. The Fisheye Optic is designed for use with the Composer, Composer Pro, or the Scout. This optic does not benefit from being tilted.
From the Manufacturer
The Fisheye Adapter allows you to turn your Lensbaby Muse and Control Freak into a fun fisheye lens with the Fisheye Optic, part of the Lensbaby Optic Swap System.
The Fisheye Optic's ultra-wide 12mm focal length captures an eye-popping fisheye view from infinity all the way down to one half of an inch (1.3cm) away from the front of the lens (and zero inches from the front of the lens when used with the Control Freak). The Fisheye Muse Adapter is required to use the Fisheye Optic with the Muse and Control Freak. (No adapter is required to use the Fisheye Optic with the Composer). The Fisheye Optic has limited functionality (is best suited for macro work, as the metal rods are often visible when focusing from 3 inches to infinity) when used with the Control Freak. The Fisheye Adapter ships with a hex key to easily remove the standard adapter that comes installed on the Fisheye Optic and replace it with the Fisheye Adapter.
Fisheye Adapter Product Specs
- The Fisheye Adapter makes the Fisheye Optic compatible with the Lensbaby Muse and Control Freak (the Fisheye Optic has limited functionality--it is best suited for macro work--when used with the Control Freak)
- Ships with a hex key to easily remove the standard Fisheye Optic adapter and replace it with the Fisheye Adapter
- Fisheye Optic (LBOFE)
- Lensbaby Muse (LBM2C, LBM2N, LBM2S, PBM2P, LBM2O)
- Lensbaby Control Freak (LBCFC, LBCFN, LBCFS, LBCFP, LBCFO)
- Fisheye Adapter
- Hex key