Other Sellers on Amazon
2 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Lenskirt Anti-Reflection Portable, Flexible Lens Hood - Fits Any Lens
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Take Pictures Through Glass
- Prevent Reflections
- Remove Glass Glare
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The LENSKIRT is a portable, flexible hood which you attach to the end of your camera lens. It allows you to shoot pictures / video through glass without internal environmental reflections such as yourself, room lights, camera flashes, light leak from under a door, etc. Simply attach the four corners of the LENSKIRT to a clean glass surface via the heavy duty suction cups. Setup your camera and insert the lens through the flexible opening. Tighten the enclosure and you are ready to shoot. For wider angle lenses, or when taking photos at steep angles, check out our Lenskirt XL.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dislike: Sometimes not large enough. Sometimes the glass is angled away from point of interest and I had to angle my lens only to get the hood in the way. Sometimes the suction cups were in the way. Overall, should be bigger.
I’d totally shell out more money for a larger sized one, but not available.
Top international reviews
This device does just that. Fittiing round your lens and sticking with suckers to the window, you block out those reflections.
With longer focal lengths you can point the camera obliquely out of the window but with wide angles you are better off being square on to the glass, otherwise the edges of the device cause vignetting.
You may not use it very often on a trip, but it packs flat, it is light, so it is no hassle to carry in your gadget bag and will allow you to take those photos that, frankly, were a waste of effort before this device came along.